"Yeah but-"

"Okay great, I don't care about what Mina wants so I'm doing it."

"Okay, I guess. I do need to go home and get clothes though."

"We can go there then leave from your house to go to the party. Oh wait- you said that your parents are strict. I could wait outside for you."

"No it's fine, they're on a business trip or something right now."

Jisung explained then pulled out his phone to check if Mina had texted him at all, which she had.

"Oh...I actually have to meet Mina at a cafe before the party so I guess I'll leave earlier and just see you there." Jisung said with a small pout.

"Could I go to? You said she's nicer now so maybe I could be her friend too." Minho said though he doubted he would end up liking Mina very much.

"Ummm...I guess I could ask her." Jisung replied, not thinking that Mina would agree to it anyway.

But surprisingly she did.

Minho did both of their makeup then got dressed so that they had time to go to Jisung's before meeting Mina at the cafe.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Minho said to Jisung as he noticed the younger had been staring at him ever since he came back into his room after getting changed.

Jisung blushed and immediately looked down at the floor, "sorry."

"I didn't say that I minded" Minho smiled and moved closer to Jisung, lifting his chin, as Jisung stared back at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Lip gloss" Minho replied with a smile and applied some to Jisung's lips before moving away.

"Oh." Jisung said, for some reason being slightly disappointed that Minho didn't kiss him.

No what's wrong with me?

That would technically be cheating.

And Minho's my friend.

And he's Minho.

"Are you ready to go?" Minho asked, pulling Jisung out of his thoughts.

"Yup," Jisung replied and grabbed all of his stuff.

When they got to Jisung's house he got dressed and added some accessories to his outfit then walked back downstairs to where Minho was sitting in the living room on his phone waiting.

"Do I look okay?" Jisung questioned, causing Minho to look up from his phone.

"Minho?" Jisung asked and waved his hand in front of Minho's face after a few seconds to get his attention.

"You look amazing," Minho said, still not being able to look away from the younger who truly looked flawless.

"Ha thanks, we should go now so Mina doesn't get mad at me."