Chapter 28- WIZIANN'S WELCOME KISS

Does anyone have a ship name for Fin and Oli? If yes then comment!

happy reading :) please vote :)  

____________________________________________________

"What what what what what?? WHAT?" Aric yelled with eyes wider than ever. 

"Oh look, baby brother, my ears are bleeding. Thanks to you," Oli spoke sarcastically with a weary face.

"Did I just hear you right or I am going crazy?" Aric asked, still shocked at what his elder brother just spoke a minute ago.

For the past half an hour, since they returned from Fin's house, Aric was teasing Oli that he is way too protective towards Fin that is soo not like him. And this indicates that he has feelings for his new Equipper. But Oli was adamant about not accepting it.

"Yes, you heard right! I repeat- I am protective of all of my female friends!" Oli spoke defensively.

"But you don't have any female friends!" Aric yelled astonishingly, baffled over the fact of how miserably Oli was trying to cover up.

"Well...now I HAVE!" Oli yelled back.

"Are they ghosts?? Because I can't SEE them!" Aric retorted.

"What about Res, Les, and Shayla-"

"Oh man, shut up!! You don't hang out with us that often! Stop covering up. Why can't you just admit it...that finally, virgin Oliandrin is falling for somebody-"

"No, he isn't!" Oli's face grew red as he cut off Aric briskly.

"Yes, he is!" Aric was now glaring at his brother as he said so.

"BOYS! IF YOU YELL ONE MORE TIME, WE ARE DISOWNING YOU! LET YOUR PARENTS SLEEP!" Mrs. Peppila Wiziann, their mother, bellowed from downstairs.

"It's your elder son!" Aric shouted. "He's sad that he's a virgin."

"WHAT THE CRAP!" Oli yelled incredulously to which Aric gave him a vanquishing smirk.

"You are dead meat!" Oli spoke gravely and ran after Aric who quickly darted outside Oli's room and downstairs.

"STOP RUNNING!" Mrs. Peppila shouted fiercely as she came out of her room while rubbing her eyes, quickly followed by her husband Mr. Jasial.

"Look at your annoying younger son! He's sucking my brain!" Oli whined like a kid as Aric hid himself behind her mother while Mr. Jasial just stood there, yawning.

"Mumm, I did nothing! He is just frustrated at the fact that he is falling for someone," Aric spoke innocently and then winked mischievously at Oli which infuriated him.

"What!" Mr. Jasial yelled, his sleepy eyes activated instantly as he gaped at Oli.

"Are you serious? Tell me you are serious," Mrs. Peppila spoke as she quickly turned around and shook Aric's shoulder.

"Wow," Oli rolled his eyes as he mumbled.

"I am dead serious, mother mine," Aric spoke in a heavy voice with a dark face as he held her mother's shoulder which made Oli shake his head irritably at Aric's drama.

"I just can not believe this. Finally, Oliandrin is taking an interest in a girl, romantically," Mr. Jasial chirped excitedly.

"Father, that's not what it is-"

"Oh, I know what it is," Mrs. Peppila waved her index finger at Oli with a wide grin and then turned to Aric and asked enthusiastically, "What is she like?"

The Boss and The EquipperOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara