Chapter 6- BIRD ORIGAMI

I know I'm late updating late, but I can explain *smiling nervously* My luck is dead I guess because I have to prepare my thesis slash dissertation, and currently I'm writing two books(Cage and Fin-Oli) so the computer is a must! And sadly my computer isn't working. I feel like crying. My writing mojo dies when I write on the phone and also my speed decreases. Anyways, no more delays. Here is another chapter. Sorry for being late. *flashing a puppy pout* *pray for my computer*

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)  

______________________________________

It was noon and Oli was staring at the pamphlet in his left hand while his right hand played with the small, golf-ball-sized, purple sponge ball which was his favorite.

He was seated in his office which had synthetic grass on the floor instead of tiles. There was a football-shaped small table with the same pattern as a football, black and white in color. It was standing in the left corner of the room with a water bottle, protein shake packets, pen stand, and gym bag lying on it.

In front of his sitting desk, which was dark black in color, there was an entry door and beside it, on the right, there hung a big photo frame of Oli playing football, and on the left was a photo frame of Oli and Aric standing together with their hands on each other's shoulders and smiling to the camera. Aric being 5'7, his head almost reaching Oli's shoulder, looked quite smaller beside his 6'3 elder brother.

A loud knock on the door made Oli stop playing with his favorite ball.

"Come in," he spoke absent-mindedly and the door flew open, revealing Respina Trinpit standing in her black jeans and blue top. Her short red hair was tied in a small bun which she opened as she stepped inside and sat before Oli.

"Res? You look red. And why are you panting? You want water-"

Before Oli could offer her a glass of chilled water in a civilized way, Res picked up the whole jug of water and drank like an animal who was thirsty for years. Half of the water spilled on her shirt and jeans but she kept drinking, while Oli went back to reading the pamphlet.

"ARGHH!" Respina groaned in relief and kept the empty jug back on the glass table with a loud clunk and fell back on her chair while wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"Better?" Oli asked, with his eyes still fixed on the pamphlet.

Respina nodded tiredly and took deep breaths. Respina Trinpit was Aric's friend and Shayla's best friend plus roommate.

"We have dropped out of college. And by we, I mean I and Shayla..but you already know that. First, I and Shayla moved out of the hostel. Man, shifting and everything is so tedious. Then we were out for a party. And it's too hot outside! I nearly burned-"

"Where is your car?" Oli asked after finally putting the pamphlet down.

"Gone for washing. And guess what! Trivil is out of town. My silly boyfriend. I didn't know I'll miss him this much-"

"Res, are you here for a chitchat or...?" Oli raised his eyebrows at her as he spoke.

"Oops, sorry," Respina gave a sheepish grin and spoke," I was here for membership. I have joined the football club of your academy. You know I can't play for my university anymore since I'm no more in that uni...so...I thought of meeting you before going back home. Anyways, what's up with you!" Respina asked in an enthusiastic yell and slammed her hands on the table with the widest yet stupidest grin.

Oli got a bit startled and sunk back in his chair while Respina wriggled her eyebrows at him with the same wide grin.

" I know you are killing your time with me-"