Chapter 47- ANOTHER MURDER

Happy reading :) Please Vote :*

P.S.- THIS CHAPTER ARGHHH! I LOVE THIS ONE! 

Everything felt so right at that moment when the whole crowd was cheering for Roaring Lions. Oliandrin had this feeling that nothing go wrong now. Not now, not ever. His heart started doing somersaults with nervousness as he was about to do what he planned to do. It was the perfect timing. Although he was scared of Fin's reaction, he decided to go for it. 

He had no idea what would be Fin's answer but he so desperately wanted to do it.

So when the whole team was celebrating in the middle of the ground and Fin was there too, he took long and timid steps towards her. While walking, he turned his head towards the stand, and his friends were giving him a thumbs up, even Pearl too. She giggled as she knew what was about to happen. Oli told her. Oli discussed his plan with her earlier.

"Finiaroli," Oli said softly and Fin quickly turned around with bewilderment plastered on her face. Oli never called her by her name. It was only one time when he took her name. One time...when he came to know about Fin's past.

"What's wrong?" Fin asked alarmingly and raked her eyes around, scanning the crowd. She released a sigh of relief as she saw Pearl with Shayla, completely fine.

"I wanted to ask something.." Oli's words trailed away and he scratched his neck skittishly.

Fin's eyebrows furrowed as her face twisted with puzzlement. Sun rays fell on Oli's nervous face which made him look more handsome. Rainwater was dripping down his hair making him look more and more appealing.

"What is with the weather?" Fin heard one of her teammates mutter from behind. "It's raining with the sun shining in the sky."

"Even the Sun is celebrating our victory. We'll see a rainbow soon, I'm telling you," another one said.

While Fin got distracted as she heard other teammates make small talk, Oli held her hands and kneeled down in front of her.

Meiola and River, who were making their way towards them, stopped midway and gasped with surprise. 

Fin could bet her heart was going to tear her chest and jump out of it. She gaped at Oli who now looked composed.

"Fin..." he began and every single person in the stadium fell silent. All the cameras were panned towards them, they both could be seen on a big screen which was stationed high above the stadium.

"I know the past two months have been like a rollercoaster ride..and I am so glad that YOU were my ride partner. I honestly don't know what to say...I feel like...I feel.." he chuckled nervously before continuing, "...I feel like my heart would burst with this happiness. The happiness of being with you.. the happiness of witnessing you achieve your goals and dreams. I know this match meant a lot to you and I am so damn happy that you are finally at that stage of your life where there are no tears and fear...only smiles and care...and love. I know you would laugh at me but I actually wrote a speech last night and learned it by heart..but your beautiful face makes me forget everything..even my own goddamn name." 

Fin chuckled in a scratchy voice at his last sentence. She hated crying in front of others...and here she was, letting the world see her vulnerable side. The rain was now getting lighter and lighter and the sun rays felt warmer. 

"You know, Dixtril-"

"Okay so now we are back with you calling me Dixtril," Fin joked and sniffed which made Oli smile.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. For me it's always gonna be Dixtril," he said with love in his eyes and her insides mushed.

"JUST PROPOSE TO HER ALREADY...YOU OLD STEEL-HEARTED COWARD!" Respina bellowed from the crowd and Leslie smacked her head.