Chapter 22- ZART

*drum rolls* Introducing a new and one of the important characters of the book :)

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)  
______________________________________

Blood spluttered out from Yiliak's mouth as Johbin punched him brutally.  Yiliak staggered back but quickly composed his balance.   

"At least I found her!" Yiliak yelled after spitting the blood.

"Yeah, you found her, shithead, and then you decided to reveal yourself! You decided to boast in front of her that she can't run away from YOU!" Johbin roared furiously before landing another forceful punch on his nose.

Yiliak's nose and Johbin's knuckles stung with pain as they panted loudly.

"You could have called me? You could have hired a cab to follow her car. But NOOO! I am Yiliak, a boastful git who has maggots in his skull instead of a brain, so I will warn Finiaroli that I am here instead of stalking her and uncovering her exact location," Johbin mocked fiercely.

"I told you I know their car number!" Yiliak bellowed in defense.

"That's USELESS. Completely useless JUST LIKE YOU!" Johbin snapped fiercely, his veins on the neck clearly visible.

"We can't go back to the motel because the police have found it, thanks to you for that. And we can't act like little detectives regarding the car number because guess what, the police are after us, and THANKS TO YOU AGAIN!" Johbin pulled his hair in exasperation as he shouted out in annoyance.

"STOP BLAMING ME!" Yiliak grunted loudly while holding his bleeding nose.

"She would have been at my feet right now, begging for her life, if it wasn't for your foolishness! So yes, I WILL blame you," Johbin spat.

Both of the men were now hiding in the outskirts of the woods, which was an hour away from the main city. It was secluded because bears resided there. And Yiliak-Johbin were more afraid of the police than the black bears, so woods sounded okayish to them because they ran out of cash, plus the trees provided shade in the summer afternoons.

It took Johbin a while to return back to his calm demeanor. He was walking in a circle and the dry leaves were crunching under his feet. "Who were those boys?" He asked more like to himself.

"I dunno," Yiliak spoke in a muffled voice as he was covering his nose with a dirty handkerchief, with his head thrown back on the tree trunk as he sat against it. "Maybe friends."

"Friends..." his voice trailed off thoughtfully. "She has people by her side this time, protecting her."

"They looked pretty pissed off when I tried to intimidate her. They were ready to kick my ass," Yiliak spoke.

"They should have. Would have been a great favor to me," Johbin spoke nonchalantly to which Yiliak sneered.

"Did they look rich?" Johbin asked suddenly.

"The car looked pretty expensive if that's what you are asking," Yiliak answered with a confused look.

"I need a sketch. I need sketches of those three boys. That's the only safe way to know what Finiaroli is up to and where is she hiding," Johbin spoke with finality in his voice.

"Sketch, huh," Yiliak scoffed sarcastically. "We don't have a single penny in our pockets, and you are thinking of hiring a sketch artist? Brilliant!"

"Unlike you, I have sources. I know someone in this city who could grant us a favor. We'll leave at night. You better start creating their images in your head clearly. I want a good sketch," Johbin spoke tartly.