Chapter 44- NINCOMPOOP

happy reading :) 

Don't forget to vote ;) 

_______._________

"HE DID WHAT!!" 

Shayla winced as she covered her ears. 

"Oops..didn't mean to shout like that," Respina spoke with a sheepish grin.

"I think it's romantic," Leslie spoke while playing with her ponytail as she sat lazily on the chair. "He was jealous. Our Oliandrin was jealous. How cute."

"Eat poop, Les," Shayla spoke annoyingly. "Stop romanticizing everything. I don't think Oli eavesdropping on Fin was romantic...AT ALL."

"Exactly," Respina said.

"You girls think I didn't over-reacted?" Fin asked gingerly.

"NOPE."

"NOT A BIT."

Shayla and Respina spoke in unison.

It was ten at night and the four girls were clustered in Shayla's and Respina's flat after Fin send an SOS text to the girls' WhatsApp group. 

"Let me tell y'all...boys are nincompoops," Shayla said.

"Poop what?" Leslie asked with lips curled up in confusion while Respina spoke, "I agree. They are poop."

"Not poop, dumbo. Nincompoop. N.I.N.C.O.M.P.O.O.P," Shayla said after smacking Respina's back of the head and Fin chuckled.

"What in the freak does that mean?" Respina asked with a sour face.

"It means stupid or silly or an idiot...you know....synonyms..." Shayla said.

"Stop playing 'author-author' with us...we aren't writers like you. We don't have a fetish for synonyms," Respina said and smacked Shayla on her back.

"Ouch. That one hurt," Shayla spoke with a glare as she pointed her index finger at Respina. "I smacked you lightly."

"You started it first Miss Author-"

"KIDS! Chill. We are here to solve Fin's problem and not to witness your childish drama," Leslie chided.

"Thank you," Fin said to Leslie with a loud sigh.

"See, I think you should avoid him. Ignore his existence. Let him grieve," Respina slowly stood up from her chair and started speaking dramatically with dramatic expressions, "Let him suffer in pain. The pain of your absence. The pain of not being able to talk to you or touch you. And when--" she sharply shot her finger at Fin which startled her, "-when you could smell that PAIN of his...only then you'll talk to him...but just for a minute..and then throw some attitude on his sneaky face. That nimppomppoop..whatever."

Fin stared at Respina with wide eyes while Leslie giggled silently.

"It's nincompoop, you nincompoop," Shayla spoke with a chuckle to which Respina showed her a middle finger.

"What do you think Shayla?" Fin asked with a worried expression.

"It's clear that he's head over heels in love with you," Shayla spoke in an obvious tone, and Fin's cheeks turned red. "But that doesn't mean that you'll forgive him so easily. If you are hurt, you are hurt. Period. Ignore him..as Res said. Let him make it up to you. Let him mend the trust he slightly broke."

"Actually...I still trust him..a lot. It's just that I never expected him to do something like that," Fin stared at her toes as she spoke in a low voice.

"We understand," Leslie said softly. "Oliandrin is not perfect because he is human--"

"Ohhhhhh. He's a human!" Respina said, feigning surprise. "We didn't know that! Thank you for discovering such a great--"