Chapter 32- BROKE THE PACT

happy reading :) please vote :) 

Is this book getting boring? Honest opinions, please :)

_____________________________________________________

"AND WHAT WAS THE POLICE DOING MAY I ASK?!!!" 

"Mr. Wiziann-" 

"YOU KNEW THEY HAD EXTRA HELPING HANDS, RIGHT??!!"

"You need to watch your tone now Mr-"

"AND YOU NEED TO WATCH THE CRIMINALS WHO ARE UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION SO THEY DON'T ESCAPE!"

Saying this, Oliandrin hung up the call and threw his phone on the bed agitatedly. It was almost seven in the evening when the senior detective called to inform him about Johbin's runaway. Oliandrin's head was buzzing with lots of ways to break Johbin's bones when Aric came running to his room.

"I heard you yell and argue. What is-"

"Johbin ran away," Oli spoke, his voice quivering with frustration as he covered his face with his palms. When Aric spoke nothing and prickling silence invaded the room, he finally looked up at Aric who was standing there with a poker face.

"It's happening all over again. Just like last time," Aric spoke with a flat tone as if his mind was going numb with shock and annoyance. "There is this major similarity between yours and my love story. Our enemies always manage to escape, don't they." This time a small, dejected smile appeared on Aric's face as he spoke so and flopped down on the bed beside Oli.

Oli sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Does Finiaroli knows about this?" Aric asked tentatively.

"No. And I don't have the heart to tell her. She was so happy yesterday..planning about visiting her real home after the league..and now.." Oli groaned loudly before making his body fall on the bed with his legs dangling down.

"Now you will understand why I didn't use to tell Shayla about Wiana. I didn't want her to worry," Aric spoke and Oli nodded.

"Well...focusing on the positive side...Yiliak is still in the lock-up with that Rybul guy," Aric spoke, trying to console Oli.

The next day Fin was in a very foul mood. Oli wasn't picking up her calls, nor did he come to the academy. The team practiced under the guidance of Riverale.

"I'm sorry Equipper but I don't know where in the crap is he. He didn't pick up my calls either. Let him step here. I'll cut his head off," River spoke with a frown and Fin gave a forced smile.

After the practice session, Fin opened the equipment room slackly and gasped when she saw Oli sitting on the table.

"You," she gritted and scrutinized. "Good afternoon, boss," she spoke tartly.

"Hi," Oli spoke with a sheepish grin and jumped down from the table.

Fin kicked the door close behind and kept her hands on her hips, giving Oli a look of accusation.

"Johbin is missing," Oli spoke suddenly and Fin's eyes widened, her hands slipping from her hips.

Fin expected Oli to say things like Sorry I was busy etcetera etcetera, but what he actually said was totally unanticipated.

Oli walked to stand before her and held her waist, pulling her towards him. "I didn't want to tell you but you have every right to know. Police have the sketch of the guy who helped that maggot escape. Both of those pigs would be caught. Yiliak is still in prison by the way," Oli spoke while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.