Chapter 12- JOHBIN IN SOUROVITAS

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE :)

Fin had just reached the cafeteria with Bugig when her eyes fell on Mieola and Gilos, sitting around the corner table with Pearl beside them.  

"Oh. I was about to ring you," Mieola spoke to Fin as she waved her mobile.

"What Pearl is doing here?" Fin asked as she reached their table.

"It's Saturday," Mieola spoke with an excited grin. 

"So?" Fin raised her eyebrows as she asked.

"It's the Weekend."

"So?"

"So?! It's WEEKEND! Remember we made a plan to hang out this weekend? You wanted to take Pearl out...just for a change of mind," Mieola spoke, waiting for Fin to recall the conversation they had at the week's starting.

Fin's face lighted with realization, but her heart was still darkened with tension which killed her mood to go out. Before she could say 'Maybe another day, Mieola,' her eyes met with Pearl's who was excited to have a day out with her eider friends- Gilos and Mieola.

Fin sighed softly and gave a very small smile as she said, "What are we waiting for then? Let's go."

The two brothers, Oliandrin and Aric, were now hanging out at a pool club with their best friends- Riverale Bytini and Dane Abaydo.

"---I don't know. But Shayla told Respina, and Res passed this information to her elder sister Leslie...and Les is my girlfriend...so it should be pretty obvious to you, Oli, that how I came to know about Finiaroli. Man, that's a tough name! Just like yours, Mr. OLIANDRIN," Dane spoke in a pure humoristic way and made the small black ball sink into the corner hole of the pool table with his cue stick.

Aric and River chuckled while Oli stood sternly by the pool table and rubbed his cue stick clean with a small black cloth.

"Boys, I have a piece of gossip too," River spoke up like a little excited kid who was ready to show off his new bicycle to his friends.

"I knew your inner gossip queen will be awakened. Who needs a nemesis when you have a Bytini in your life," Oli spoke while glaring at his best friend.

"What's the gossip," Aric asked impatiently while wiggling his eyebrows at his scowling elder brother.

Oli kept producing disapproving grunts while River told them about Oli's little eavesdropping incident.

While the three boys were busy teasing Oliandrin and at the cafe, Fin was confused about what to order- a chocolate shake or butterscotch shake, two men stepped out of a cheap food corner after having their breakfast.

The grey caps they wore over their heads protected them from the heated rays of the blazing sun. The strong loo flowing carried the dust particles in the eyes of one of the men.

"Those weather people were right. Sourovitas is burning like fire. I hate this season and this city," Yiliak spoke as he rubbed his eyes which started getting watery due to the dust.

Johbin, for a while, spoke nothing as his partner kept complaining about the weather and city and God knows what more.

"I feel my IQ level dropping when I'm with you," Johbin finally spoke in his usual serene tone which, like always, vexed Yiliak. 

"Is it my fault that the temperature is this high in this city?" Yiliak spoke in exasperation.

"No. But stop complaining about it. Your attitude is just aggravating me," Johbin spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.