Chapter 35- PEARL'S PAINFUL PAST

In the previous chapter, you read: Dedrok was at Basil's instruments shop and Oli goes there with Fin tagging along. Dedrok somehow manages to team up with Oli in order to catch Johbin who had broken the code of not killing innocent. After a week, Oli and his friends start trusting Dedrok a bit so they bring him to the academy to plan a strategy where, by destiny, Dedrok meets Bianca and reminds himself not to flirt with her because it can, maybe, lead to something more. 

__________________________________________________________________________-

happy reading :) please vote :)  

________________________________________________________________________

It was the most peculiar yet tantalizing team.  

A grumpy and hot guy who was the boss and was staring gravely at the papers- Yes it was Oliandrin Wiziann- sitting at the head of the table.

A tall and gorgeous girl who had that 'don't-mess-with-me-else-I'll-drown-you-in-hot-water' and was continuously checking the time- Finiaroli Dixtril she was- sitting beside Oli.

A guy who was now and then dozing off on his chair because he was clubbing hard last night with four girls. Riverale Bytini. Boss's best friend and kind of right hand.

Then there was this well-built security head who looked like a hitman, waiting for the command to kick some butts. Zart. We are talking about Zart.

Bugig Fuptz was the next calm and easy-going member of this amazing team who was slurping an iced tea while reading some papers.

And last but not least, a handsome goon whose biggest weapon was his looks and flirtatious tactics. Dedrok Rustint. Unlike other days, he didn't look playful and cheerful at all. He looked tired yet focused.

"Okay, Oli, I have got some information. My sources say that Johbin is trying to contact some mafia kinda people," Dedrok spoke and Oli straightened up in his seat while Zart raised his head up to look at Dedrok.

"Kinda? What do you mean by kinda?" Zart asked roughly.

"I mean they are not exactly mafia people but they do hold some connections with them," Dedrok spoke while shuffling some papers on the table in front of him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I gotta say something," River spoke from the other side of the table and raised his hands as kids do in school.

"How was the nap, buddy?" Bugig asked with a short amusing chuckle.

"Guys, listen. It's all useless. This whole meeting stuff to investigate and whatsoever, it's all useless until we don't know the complete story of what exactly happened seven months ago," River spoke annoyingly, Oli opened his mouth to shut him up but River was quick with his words, "Oliandrin, please," River raised his palm in a stop sign as he said so, "This time I'm dead serious. I'm not demanding the truth from Fin out of curiosity but out of urgent requirements. We need to know what happened with her and this is the right time no matter whether she's ready or not. If we are taking the responsibility to protect Pearl and Fin then we need to know the dynamic of the situation."

"I should probably keep my mouth shut in this emotional convo," Dedrok spoke and started to give a chuckle but stopped abruptly as Zart glared at him.