"I want to go." Minho reassured, "I haven't been to a party in a while and I think Chan is going too."

"Okay then." Jisung agreed "can I go take a shower now since I'm staying over?"

"Yeah sure, I'll get you some clothes," Minho said and stood up to grab a shirt and some sweatpants for him.

"Thanks," Jisung said before walking into the bathroom.

He hadn't realized that Minho had given him a short-sleeved shirt until he had gotten out of the shower. Minho didn't really think much about it when he had grabbed the clothes but now Jisung was panicking.

He looked at his left arm which had white scars and scabs all over it due to how stressed he had been the past couple of weeks with the entire Mina situation. There was no way that Minho wouldn't notice it.

"Minho!" Jisung said from the bathroom, hoping that it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah?" Minho yelled back and he heard footsteps get closer to the bathroom so he wouldn't have to yell anymore.

"Can you please bring me a hoodie? Your house is really cold."

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot that you get cold easily," Minho said and ran back to his closet (pfft) to grab the biggest hoodie he could find since he knew it would look adorable on the younger.

Jisung heard Minho knock on the door and he opened it enough to stick his right arm out which luckily didn't have any scars or scabs and grabbed the hoodie as he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you."

Jisung quickly put the hoodie on that nearly went down to his knees and the sleeves were way too long.

Why are all of his hoodies so big? Jisung wondered as he looked in the mirror then dried his hair a bit before walking back into Minho's room.

"You look so cute," Minho said and pulled Jisung to lay down and wrapped his arms around his waist the second he sat down on the bed.

"Minho m-my hair is wet, your pillows are gonna g-get wet."

Minho immediately let go "Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No?" Jisung replied, confused as he turned around to face Minho. "Why would I be uncomfortable?"

"You said that you stutter when you're uncomfortable and you stuttered when I did that."

"Oh...I wasn't uncomfortable. Just surprised." Jisung explained and gave Minho a small smile to try to prove that he was telling the truth.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked and Jisung nodded in response as he pulled Jisung closer to him again, causing him to lay his head on the older's chest.

"Your shirt is gonna get wet," Jisung said and tried to move away but Minho wouldn't let him.

"I don't care."

"Minho" Jisung wined and finally moved away a little bit then faced Minho who just stared back at him.

"If I kissed you right now could we talk about it after this time?"

"Umm...I-...Uh-"

"Nevermind forget I asked," Minho said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry," Jisung said quietly.

"It's fine. Let's just forget that I asked okay?"

Jisung nodded but Minho could tell that he still felt guilty from the pout on his face.

Jisung wanted to talk about it but it was way too complicated. Minho was still his only friend since he definitely didn't consider Mina as one and he was still confused as to whether his feelings were friendship feelings or romantic feelings. And he would simply tell Minho that if Mina wasn't blackmailing him and forcing him to date her. He didn't want to end up hurting Minho and he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't.

"Stop looking so sad, I said that it was fine," Minho said and kissed Jisung's forehead. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

I should have never agreed to let him become my friend, Jisung thought to himself, feeling extremely guilty.