Stuck

Draco entered the house and was greeted by an unusual silence, the Trouble Duo would usually be up and running around by the time he was back, what were they...

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

"Harry come back!"

Draco shook his head as a very naked toddler ran towards him, clinging to his leg before he scooped him up. He stared at the boy in amusement just as Ginny exited the bathroom, looking as if she'd lost a battle with the shower.

"So?" he asked the child.

"Mama wants me to put on clothes" Harry answered and imitated shaking his head.

"It's cold, you can't just run around wearing nothing" Ginny reprimanded him, still holding the boy's shirt.

"No! No clothes!" and Harry clung to Draco's neck and Ginny huffed.

"He's fussy today," she said, now directed at Draco.

"Think about it this way," Draco told her smirking "One day we'll be able to tell all his embarrassing moments"

Ginny laughed, after the day she had she might just look forward to that day.

Draco turned towards Harry again "What do you say, if you put on your clothes, we go out tomorrow?"

Harry's eyes widened in interest "To play?!"

"Sure" Draco answered, ready to bargain "But only if you put on clothes"

The toddler squirmed in his arms so he could run back to Ginny and put on clothes, already thinking of the next day. Ginny started dressing the child but she would often glance towards Draco, she seemed like she wanted to say something but always stopping herself before she said anything.

"Something wrong?" Draco asked, had he forgotten something?

"No, no... just," she bit her lip, looking away to hide her blush "Tomorrow? Are you... sure?"

Draco run dates in his mind, but none of their birthdays were coming up as they were still at the beginning of the year and there was nothing they had to attend that he could remember.

"I guess so," he said in the end "Why? Something tomorrow?"

Ginny sighed but smiled nonetheless, he'd realize soon enough "No, nothing much"

Draco blanched as he looked around town, the advertisement was just too obnoxious to ignore. Valentine's Day.

He really shouldn't be so worked up at that, it wasn't a date and Harry would be with them the whole time, bloody hell, it was just stupid for him to put so much emphasis on one day that he didn't even like to begin with, it wasn't even like they had never gone out so he had nothing to stress about.

But those times you weren't sure you were in love with her.

His mind whispered traitorously and Draco tried to ignore it, but it was harder to ignore the fact that whenever he looked away from the street it was Ginny he would look towards. Her breath appearing in the freezing cold that turned her face red, how she'd smile at whatever Harry said before adjusting his cap better, Draco couldn't stop searching for her even as she stood next to him.

Maybe, just maybe, he could just tell her...

Draco sighed, sooner or later he'd just blurt out a confession despite years of learning to hide his emotions, he felt so vulnerable.