Welp

Hi, so I haven't posted in forever, and there's a couple reasons for that.

1. I got pretty busy with the end of the schools year, with exams and final projects and stuff

2. I was starting to run out of ideas I liked/was excited about/could make into full oneshots

3. I've gotten kinda burned out on writing this, partially because I decided to get myself to write too much of the time, and partially since I'm no longer new to the Owl House fandom or to writing fanfiction here on Wattpad, which has lessened my excitement for it.

I also wanted to thank everyone, for your support so far and because I just went through my notifications and found over 150 waiting for me. (Geez! But thanks, that's awesome!)

Going forward, I probably won't be writing very much but I may still post a oneshot every now and then. Season 2 may help get me more excited about it again, so there's that, but no promises.

Speaking of season 2, I've been dying to talk about one thing I've noticed in the new intro that I haven't really seen people talking about. At the very end, when Luz's light spell floats into the air, it glitches slightly! I don't know exactly what that means, but I'm sure it's an important hint! Everything has to be carefully animated frame by frame, so everything has to be intentional. I'm hoping it has something to do with modifying glyphs or something, like with the ice spell. (if you didn't, know the design on the snowflake doesn't have the little diamond at the bottom that Luz's glyphs do) I'm super excited about season 2! Please comment your theories because I would love to discuss anything about season 2.

Thank you all again for reading and commenting and voting and following me, especially if you've read through all of this (despite it being an annoying update post rather than an actual oneshot).