Psychology

-sometime after Wing It Like Witches-

"Amity, you've been acting kind of weird lately, is something wrong?"

Amity knew exactly why she was acting strange, but she wasn't exactly about to tell Luz that. Willow wiggled her eyebrows at her, urging her to admit the thing they both knew was on her mind, but Amity just sent back a murderous glare.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." Amity responded forcefully.

"Well, maybe you don't even realize what's wrong then! Hmm... sounds like a job for..."

Luz whipped glasses, a notebook, a maroon sweater and a book with a picture of a brain on its cover from out of nowhere.

"Dr. Luz, Ph.D!"

Amity looked dubious.

"What does all that mean? And why does it sound like you made it up?"

"I'm not making anything up! It's just a human thing, I guess. Time for..." Luz waved her hands in front of her face dramatically. "Psychology!"

"Um... what exactly does that mean?"

Luz ignored the question, not really knowing how to explain it anyway.

"We'll start with a series of tests. First, word association! I'll say a word, and you say the first thing that pops into your head, alright?"

Amity sighed, knowing Luz wasn't going to just give this up.

"Fine..."

"Great! Let's begin. Chair!"

"Table."

"Cat!"

"Fur."

"Banana!"

"Um... what's a banana?"

"Oh, right, you probably don't have that here. I'll try to stick to things you would know. How about... spell!"

"Circle."

As Luz kept providing Amity with strings of random words, Willow grinned, an idea starting to take shape. She waited until Amity responded to Luz's latest word, 'house,' before adding in a word of her own.

"Luz!"

"Cute."

Amity quickly covered her mouth with her hands, realizing what she had just said.

"Aw, Amity, you think I'm cute?" Luz asked in a sing-song voice.

The witch felt like her face was on fire, she was blushing so hard. She felt kind of dizzy.

"Well, I think you're cute as well."

Luz stood up and kissed Amity on the forehead, causing her to promptly pass out.

I was thinking, would anyone want me to do a Q and A? I don't know if anyone actually cares, but if you want to ask me any questions I would be happy to answer them. It could be about the Owl House, me, my writing, or just random stuff. Sooooo... yeah.