There's one of us missing 1/5

20th chapter! Woo hoo! Of course one of the chapters is just the 'Explaining My AU', but that's as long as a regular chapter too.. so... Woohoo! 20th Chapter!

Contains: ???

Chris POV

I follow the man through the halls of this strange building. He seems to know it well, through the twists and turns of the corridors. Looking around, I can't help but think that I have seen this place before...

It looks like one of the old pizzerias, with its ridiculous posters with... wait, is that Freddy on one of them? I pause in the middle of the hall only to look at the poster and realize it is. I look a little more down the hall, to find another poster displaying Toy Chica, with the words displayed over it 'Coming soon. What is this place? And why does it look so much like the place I would rather forget, the one I had hoped was long gone.

The man- Mr. Emily I suppose, stops when he notices that I have stopped. He turns around and looks towards me. Holy Cannoli that mask looks creepy. The more I look at it the more I wish he would just take it off. Does he wear it just to scare people?

I think about it for a moment then decide not. Terrence wore his mask to scare me, but that doesn't mean that Mr. Emily does. I wonder If Terrence is here... after all that happened, you would have thought he would have left. Left the pain and torture behind. I guess I'll see...

"C'mon, It's getting late, and I have left everyone alone for too long. Let's go." Mr. Emily says, looking at me. He then proceeds to keep walking. I rush to keep up.

A/N: Has anyone noticed that I have made the Afton kids weirdly polite and well- Mannered? I have no idea why. They call Mike Mr. Emily because they just do, not because he told them to. I guess I don't have another idea of what they would call a stranger they just met. Any suggestions?

"What is this place?" I ask, looking up at him. He seems to walk faster when I do. I then struggle to keep up. "It looks like one of the old pizzerias, but I heard that they burned down. From the news..." He stops for a moment, only to continue walking.

"Yes, the old pizzerias burned down. It was an unfortunate accident caused by multiple mistakes." He says formally. "As for this place, this is the Pizzeria Plex. It will feature all of the Pizzerias and animatronics that Freddy Fazbear Entertainment has ever made. Also for the safety of the customers, and the souls of the animatronics, the souls are provided a home, an Illusion disk, and break times. That way they don't have to sing the same song over and over again." He looks down at the floor and starts talking quieter. "That's a Good Idea! I could install new songs on the animatronics making it more fun for everyone!" He murmurs excitedly.

"Oh..." I let a gasp fall out of my mouth. So that means that Cassidy is here. Mr. Emily keeps muttering as I think some more. Wouldn't that create a problem though? Cassidy and Dad in the same room, what a mess... and along with those other kids, he killed too...

I am so caught up in my thoughts that I don't even notice that we made it somewhere. A stage. And on it, are some of the missing kids. They barely spare us a glance. Is this really where my family is supposed to be? I don't see them anywhere. Was this man lying? Is he even 'Mike Emily'?

Mike's POV

Looking to the stage, I start to panic. Where are they? Did something happen? I thought for sure that Papa would be able to take care of it, but he is also nowhere to be seen. I can feel the trust that C.C. had for me fading away, what if he leaves? I will never be able to forgive myself. It would be another thing that would be completely my fault. Why does everything always have to go wrong? C.C. sighs behind me.