The System of Things

Hi

There's nothing like figuring out that the thing you thought you were so original on has the same name as something else and probably the only reason that you named it that way is because you saw the things that has the name right before you named your idea. 😃👍

⏭ /ERROR/ ⏮

/LOCATION NOT FOUND/

/STATUS UPDATED TO: unknown location/

/POINT OF VIEW: not found/

/STATUS UPDATED TO: unknown point of view/

/SYSTEM MESSAGE: I am sorry. I am unable to determine where we are, nor who we are with. Would you like me to search my database again?/

_|

/SYSTEM: Understood. Reconnecting to an unknown point of view now./

.

..

g…

ng…

ing…

ding…

ading…

oading…

Loading…

Unknown POV

His steps are loud and booming as he moves through the entrance. He usually doesn’t walk this loud, but the openness of the building projects his step as he moves forwards. Two people are following him, both of which he has labeled as his friends, but he doesn’t actually know what being a friend means, and neither must the others as they still follow him anyway. The girl friend looks around in fright, she much preferred what they call the classics. They seemed much more child friendly and kind. Not that she knows whether an animatronic can be kind or not.

The guy friend pretends to act all high and mighty, as he was the one to suggest this place after all, but inside, he is also scared at the dimly lit lights, and how big the place seems to be. It’s only for one set of animatronics, right? It seems way too big for such a thing. The other place was just about this size and it had almost all of the old versions.

The leader of the crew, Nicholas, keeps walking into the big space. There are definitely not as many people here as there were in the other place, but he still thinks that it’s cooler. This will definitely do. He looks around for a moment longer and then stops, noticing that the ones behind him have stopped two feet from the entrance.

“What are you two doing? It’s not like the boogie monster is going to come and eat you up.” He says coolly as he moves his hands down and scrunches them up as if he is going to come and grab them. He then laughs a big bold laugh. The girl looks at him scared with wide eyes, her fear heightening at the suggestion. The boy looks everywhere but at Nicholas, not wanting to show his fear. Neither of them reacts beyond that. Nicholas sighs in disappointment. “Well come on.” He says frustrated. “Let’s go.”

The guy friend, River, pushes forward the girl, Stacy, and both of them slowly move towards where Nicholas is standing, Stacy, stumbling a bit. Nicholas rolls his eyes at them and then turns around to ignore them. Where too first?

He starts walking towards one of the entrances, not because he’s that interested, but simply because it’s closest. He is disappointed to find that the room is taped off, and empty, no animatronic in sight. He squints his eyes in confusion and looks around at the room with its mini stage. Above the room, he notices, in big neon letters, is the name, Roxanne. He looks around again, looking for this ‘Roxanne’ but he still sees nothing. Behind him, Stacy looks toward River in confusion, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

Eternally Aftonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें