(Alternate ending cause y'all are mad at me)

3RD PERSON POV

All of the students calmly sway to Merry-go-round of life while Denki pouts. "How come you guys like this crap but not my crap?" They pout deeper. Some people laugh.

"Cause this crap is actually good." Mina says, reaching over her seat to tap Denki's shoulder. They slap Mina's hand away and sulk deeper into the seat. "How about this: we can get you McDonald's so that we don't have to feel guilty about your stupid song. Deal?" I ask. Their ear perks up at the sound of McDonald's and slides back up in the seat. "Fine. I'm still mad though." He crosses his arm, but has a smile in his face.

(Alright bitches what do you want from McDonald's?)

"I didn't agree to this." Aizawa tried to counter. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Do you really wanna hear Denki complain that you didn't let him play that song for the rest of the trip? And when we get back home?" He stares at me for a few more seconds before sighing. "No." I smile. "That's what I thought."

"Denki how the fuck did you down two big macs, large fries, and a large coke in under 10 minutes?" I ask dumbfounded. They simply shrugged their shoulders. "I'm just built different." I rolled my eyes. "And you Mr. Boom Boom Bitch. How the hell are you drinking McDonald's sprite and not ascending?" He shrugged his shoulders too. "What Sparky said."

When we finally got back to UA, everyone scrambled out of the van and stretched. "Jeez! Remind me to never get in a van again." Jirou said. "Agreed." Everyone said.

"Later losers I'm going to bed." I said as I head back to my dorm. I see Jirou speed walk next to me. That made me smirk a bit.

"Oh my fucking god I missed this bed." I sigh as I flop down on the pillow. Jirou did the same. "We should talk." Jirou started. I take my arm off of my eyes and raise an eyebrow. "Talk about what?" She pointed to me, then to herself. I got the hint. "Well then," I started, waling over to her bed. "Let's talk. What do you want us to be?" I made myself comfortable on her bed. She rolled her eyes, but laid her head on my stomach. "I want us to be a thing-" "It's settled then. We are now a thing." I said, grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers. "Cool." She said, blushing. "Cool."

After about 2 hours, I woke up to Jirou still on my stomach. She was on her phone. "Hey sleepyhead." She said, glancing up from her phone. "I just had the most horrible dream." "Which was?" I gulped. "I dreamt...that I was straight." I started fake vomiting. Jirou seemed to play along. "You? Straight? Oh my god you're corrupted. You need to be cured! I can't loose you to the straggots!" We both laughed. I grabbed Jirou and held her closer. "I'd rather not have that dream again." She chuckled.

This is the life.