(33)

...OMFGGGG!! 3K READS?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?! This is insane!! Thank you guys SOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!!! I love y'all! ❤️❤️❤️

YOUR POV

"Ha! I'm kicking your ass Katsuki!" I yelled as I passed his truck. Of course he was Bowser. They're both big and loud and want to destroy things. That's why I stick with Waluigi. He seems like a simple guy, but he's a real trickster.

"Oh no you don't!" He yells as he puts a banana peel in front of my bike, slowing me down. "Ha! Look who's in first place now. And it's the last go around, so have fun in second place loser!" I growled and stared at the screen. "Oh no you don't you son of a bitch!" I yell. As I crash into one of those mystery boxes, I'm lucky enough to get a squid.

I used it, causing Bakugo's screen to go black. "W-What the hell? I can't see shit!" He yelled as he tried looking past the black goo. I chuckled and focused back on the game. "go...go...go...go....ALL RIGHTTTTT!!!" I yelled as I took first place, Katsuki taking second. 

"Right on!" Denki yelled as he gave me a high-five. Bakugo rolled his eyes, but shook my hand. "Good game." We both said. We handed the controller to the next players, which were Sero and Kirishima. "Golpeó su por mí Sero!" I yelled. (Translation: "Beat his ass for me Sero!") "No te preocupes amigo. Tengo esto." He responded. (Translation: "Don't worry dude. I got this.") 

And it turns out he did. He beat Kirishima in a 1-5 way lead. (If you don't understand, that means that Sero was in 1st place and Kiri was in 5th!) "Told you I got it." He said, coming up to me. I smiled at him and looked at the clock in Midoriya's room. It read 11:45. I sighed and looked back up at the ceiling. 'What do I do at 11:45 on a Friday?'  I thought to myself. I kept looking at the ceiling for what felt like forever until everything went black.

NEXT MORNING; STILL YOUR POV

I suddenly opened my eyes and didn't find myself surrounded by All Might posters. I instead saw a purple led lit room with someone humming. I turned my head to the person and saw that it was Jirou. I quietly got up and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and placing my head in the crook of her neck.

"Hi." I said sleepily. She jumped a bit and turned to me. Once she calmed down, she pulled her headphones off and scratched my head. "Why hello there." I chuckled and stood back up to stretch. "Aizawa says he has a surprise for us at noon. It's 10:15 by the way." Jirou said, putting her headphones back on. I shake my head and grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower. 'I wonder what it could be.'

TIMESKIP

It's now about noon and everyone is in the common room waiting for Aizawa's surprise. Bakugo and Kirishima are "subtly" cuddling, Mina and I are doing tik tok dances, Sero and Denki are doing...something, and the rest of the class is just doing their own thing. 

"Ok class. Thanks for showing up on time." Aizawa says, appearing out of nowhere, scaring some of us. We all nodded and turned to face him. "I have someone I'd like you all to meet. Come say hello." He says, looking behind him. 

Suddenly, a small person comes from behind Aizawa's leg. "Hello." She said very quietly. 'I think my heart just melted.'  Everyone started going up towards them and asking her a bunch of questions. I saw that she looked a bit uncomfortable, so I had to stop them. 

I bent down towards her and whispered in her ear. "Ok sweetie. I'm gonna need you to cover your ears like this until I give you a thumbs up ok?" I tell her, showing her what to do. She nods her head and covers her ears. I took a deep breathe and stood back up. "Enough." I yell in my deepest voice, pushing all of them back against a wall. I deactivate my quirk and turn my to the little girl with a smile. I bend down to her level and looked at her.

She seemed to be examining me. And when she finished, she ran into my arms and hugged me. "Thank you." She whispers. My eyes widened as I hugged her back. 'Oh my god. This girl is so precious. I love her already.'  "No problem little one." I let go of her and looked at her again. "What's your name?" She looked at me with her big red eyes. "Eri."

Y'all I'm so sorry I've been gone for a while. I'm kinda going through "changes" with my family, which means that my phone/computer time is more limited than ever. But I'll try to upload when I can! Love y'all!