(13)

Warning: This video contains lots of tik tok references 

JIROU'S POV

When I open my eyes, something feels different. But it's a good different. I feel safe and warm and- OMG IS THAT Y/N?!

When I look up, I see Y/N sleeping. It wasn't really "peaceful" per say, but she was knocked out. She had her arm lazily wrapped around my waist and I could hear her snores. Honestly, I preferred this over what I read in other stories. This was more realistic.

I didn't really want to move, so I curled back into her chest. I could see that had a few scars there too, so very gently, I softly kissed them then fell back asleep. 

YOUR POV

When I wake up, I feel someone curled on my chest. I look down and see Jirou laying on my chest with her fingers on my scars. 'Well that's embarrassing.' When I fully wake up, I see that my phone is blowing up! Luckily I had it on silent, but it was still buzzing like crazy. 

(Also, I apologize that I don't have an actual text message layout. The ones that I tried looked REALLLY fake. And 'realistic' looking generators cost money and I'm bRoKe. So enjoy the layout that is here.)

 Y/N was added to the group chat

                                                                                        pRoBLeM cHiLdReN

I'm a ROCK: Y/N!

Imma blast you: Y/N!

Entity of darkness: Y/N!

I make...brownies: Y/N!

Off brand Pikachu: Y/N!

Alien queen: Y/N!

All Might's love child: Y/N!

Ig it's my power: Y/N!

Kermit's main girl: Y/N!

Want some tea?: Y/N!

You: OMFG! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!

I'm a ROCK: We're gonna go to the mall cause sensei cancelled class today. Wanna come?

You: It's 7 in the morning. IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING!!

All Might's love child: And?

You: Maybe later. I'm comfortable.

Imma blast you: Comfortable with who? 😏

Everyone: ... 

You: Nobody!

You: Well I mean Jirou's in the room, but it's not like that!!

Ig it's my power: Where are you guys right now?

You: In our dorm room...

Ig it's my power: And if I remember correctly, there's only ONE bed in that room right?

Everyone: ...

You: ...yes

You: OK OK FINE! WE CUDDLED! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR? JIROU WAS CRYING SO I WAS COMFORTING HER OK?! WE FELL ASLEEP WATCHING (insert any anime here) AND ENDED UP CUDDLING! AND RN WE'RE BOTH PRETTY FUCKING TIRED SO I WILL GO TO THE MALL WITH YOU GUYS LATER! OK? OK! GOODBYE!

Y/N is offline

I'm a ROCK: damn...

Everyone: yeah