(20)

YOUR POV

"They're...dead...they're...DEAD!" I yell. I start getting up and doing a happy dance. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I have to tell Aizawa!" I yell. I run down the hallway and burst into Aizawa's dorm room. He was in his sleeping bag on the floor. The loud noise woke him up. "What happened? Are you ok?" he yelled, looking around. I run up to him and hug him. "They're dead!" I squeal. He looked down at me stunned. "Who...them?" he says, slowly hugging me back. I nod my head. He quickly hugs me back. "Are you serious? Y/N I swear if you're messing with me, I'm going to..." I quickly cut him off. "I'm not playing. I swear! It's on the news!" I yell. We both run to his tv and the same news report shows up. 

We both look at each other with smiles on our faces. "Yes!" we both yell. We both start doing a happy dance. That was until Present Mic came into his room. "Hey Shota I- babe...what are you doing?" he asks, leaning on the door. Unclezawa immediately stops dancing and faces him.  "They're gone Hizashi! They're gone!" he says, his smile reappearing. Present Mic now had a big smile on his face. "Alrighttttttt!" he yelled. Unclezawa quickly ran up to him and put his hand over his mouth. "Be quiet!" he yells. I'm guessing he told Hizashi. I think they've actually been together since I was born. Too cute!!

Present Mic nodded his head, his mouth still covered by my uncle's. Aizawa slowly moved his hand and you could see a huge smile on his face. This made Aizawa and I smile too. "Wait, this means that we can finally take custody of you!" Aizawas says, turning back to me and grabbing my shoulders. I gasped. "Oh my goodness! I didn't even realize that! Yes!" Now me, Aizawa, and Hizashi do a happy dance. We hear someone walk past the room, but we didn't think anything of it. We were too happy.

JIROU'S POV

I was walking back to my dorm when I felt someone push me into it. "Hey! What the hell!" I yell to the person who pushed me. It was Shinsou. "Dude why the fuck did you push me?" I say, standing back up and going to my bed. "I need to tell you something. It's about Y/N." he says, sitting on Y/N's bed. My eyes widen. "What about her? What's wrong?" "Nothing. She's actually really happy right now. I'm not going to tell you anything about her home life because I feel like she will do it herself. The state that she's in right now is finally happy and relieved. She hasn't felt like this since we were kids. When she comes into her dorm, I just need you to act like you normally do." he explains. I nod my head. "Her parents died in a car accident. But she's not sad about it. She's extremely happy. But don't ask any questions and don't tell her that I told you. Got it?" I was very shocked, but I agreed. "Before I go, I just wanna say. You're really cute!" he winked. And with that, he left the room.

YOUR POV

As I skip down the hallway back to my dorm area, I see Midoriya, Bakugo, and Mina in the common room. "Good afternoon classmates. It's a lovely day isn't it?" I say, still skipping. They all looked at me weird. "What the fuck?"