(28)

HAWKS' POV

I was flying around the area when I saw a building wall collapse. I flew to the building and saw that two people were falling. I sent my feathers to slow down their fall so that I could catch them before they fell. 

"Hey there kid. Don't worry. You'll be fine." I say, catching both of them in my arms. One girl opened her eyes and smirked at me. "You're really fucking hot you know that?" Then she passed out. I blushed slightly because I don't really get compliments like that.

I flew to UA because I remember seeing these kids leave there. We flew for about 20 minutes and I dropped down on the roof. I saw someone sitting on the roof. 

"Hey there Aizawa. Looking for them?" I look down at the two unconscious girls. His eyes widen. "Y/N! Jirou!" He rushed over to us and hung his head low. "Thanks Hawks. I was really about to give up. It's been weeks." I chuckled and gave "Y/N" to him. "Well you're very welcome. Let's get them inside. They need some serious medical work." He nodded his head and I followed him into the building.

YOUR POV

After a while, I woke up in a really bright room with a needle in my arm. I squinted my eyes and looked around the room. I saw Jirou in the same condition as me, but a bit worse. It turns out the her leg was broken. 

"Oh good dear you're awake." I hear someone say. I turn my head to the person who was talking to me. "My name is Recovery Girl. I took care of you and your friend. You both should be fine, but you'll have to stay here for a while while you both recover." I nod my head. I open my mouth to respond to her, but nothing came out. 

"Don't try to speak yet darling. Those villain gave you something that prevented you from using your quirk. It did some damage to your vocal cords, so you'll probably be able to talk in a few days." I closed my mouth and nodded my head.

TIMESKIP

I took a small nap after Recovery Girl told me that I couldn't talk for a few days. I was kinda bummed about it, but I understood. "Hmmm. Y/N?" I turned my head and waved at her. She raised her eyebrow. "Why aren't you talking? You'd probably make a 'good morning sleepyhead' joke right about now." We both laughed. I pointed to my throat and made an x with my fingers. "Oh ok." She nodded her head and looked at the ceiling. 

"Psst." I whisper. She turned her head to me. I had a piece of paper in my hand that said "You ok?" She sighed and look at the ceiling again. "If I'm being honest, no. I'm really not. I feel so helpless." I nodded my head and wrote something else.

 "Psst." I call her again. She looks at me. "Guess what?" She raised her eyebrow. I flipped the paper around. "You're cute." She blushed and pulled a Debby Ryan. "Are we about to kiss right now?" We both laugh.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP

It's been about 3 days in the infirmary and I didn't get much visitors other than unclezawa or my snobby sister who I just flipped off since I couldn't talk. It took about 2 days for my voice to fully recover. Jirou had it a bit worse than me. It's going to take her quirk quite a while to recover since she used a lot of energy from the vibration/explosion. I don't really know what to call it. 

She needs crutches  for her leg and her quirk didn't take very long to heal. It's still not at 100% yet. 

When Recovery Girl gives us the go ahead to start class again, I helped Jirou get her crutches and I carried her books. Hopefully nobody bombards us when we open the door.

When we opened the classroom door, everybody's heads turned. "Did you miss me?"