(5)

Ok so before I start this, I just wanna say that I, yours truly, are ✨La hOmOsEXuAl✨ and are tEcHnIcAllY allowed to say the f slur. I'd choose not too, but I only put it there to empathize that your parents are BAD PEOPLE! Mkay...READ ON YOU GIRLS, GAYS, AND THEYS!!!

"Hey Jirou!" I said as I walked towards where she was. She looked up from her iPad and smiled at me. "Oh hey Y/N what's up?" "Nothing much." 'That's a lie..' "Hey what are you working on?" I ask taking the seat next to her, pointing towards her drawing. "Oh I'm working on an animation. It's a little hobby of mine, along with playing guitar. Oh shoot--- you didn't ask about that. Sorry I know it's lame." she started ranting. She apologized over and over until I grabbed her hands. "Hey... it's okay. I like listening to people rant about what they love. And I love playing guitar too." I say to her in a calm voice. She smiles and blushes. (omfg im cringing so haaaaaarrdddd!!!)

I realize that my hands are still holding Jirou's hands, and I think she noticed too. We both chuckled and separated our hands. I noticed that Jirou was looking at my arm, so I quickly pulled my sleeve down. She smiled softly and rolled up her sleeve. 'WHAT?!' She pulled up her sleeve and I saw bandage warp on her arm too. She pointed to her backpack pocket and I saw some more bandage wrapping. "If you need some, just ask. I'm here for you." she says calmly. 'How could she just she me her scars like that? How does she trust me so much? We just met!' 

JIROU'S POV

I rolled back down my sleeve and saw Y/N kind of freaking out, which made me freak out too. 'OMFG Jirou, why would you show her that! She probably thinks you're weird now. But she has them too, so it's not...weird? Ugh!!'  As class goes on, we meet our teacher, whose name was Mr. Aizawa. We met our classmates and got our dorm rooms. I caught myself catching glimpses of Y/N when I'm suppose to be taking notes. Sometimes, I even see her looking back at me. I started blushing a lot and went back to taking notes. 

TIMESKIP

When class is over, I wasn't really paying attention because I was drawing. I heard some footsteps going towards the front of the class, then heard Y/N's voice. "Hey um Mr. Aizawa?" she asks. I lifted my head up a little. "Yes Mrs. L/N?" "Um, I didn't get a dorm room number, so could I have one please?" she asks politely. I saw Mr. Aizawa ruffling through some papers. "Unfortunately, we don't have anymore dorms available, so you might have to share one." He paused and looks at me. I quickly put my head down, pretending that I was still drawing. "Jirou." he called. I look at him, acting a bit confused. "Yes sir?" "Do you mind sharing a dorm with Y/N? There aren't any dorms left." he asks. Internally, I'm kind of freaking out. But I have to keep my cool. "Um yes sir. That's fine." He excuses us from the class and we head to the dorm. 

"Here we are. Dorm 937." I say. She nods her head and walks inside the room. Here we go!