(11)

YOUR POV

It was now about 6 pm and we were all getting kind of hungry. The majority of the class was sitting the common room. They'd go to the kitchen, groan when they didn't find anything, move to the pantry, groan again, sit back down, repeat. "Ok. I'm just gonna break the ice and say it. We're all hungry but are indecisive as fuck and don't know what we want right?" Bakugo said, getting quite angry. There was a mix of nods and hums coming from everyone. "Does anyone has a taste for anything?" I ask. Everyone shook their heads no. "Chick-fil-a?" Jirou asks. Some people shook their head no. "McDonald's?" Denki suggested. "Hell no!" Mina called out. He sighed and looked back down. "What if I just cook us something? I'll make sushi. How does that sound?" I say, getting up. Everyone looks at me and shakes their head yes. 

As I'm making everybody sushi, I see Shoto come in the kitchen. "Hey Shoto. Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Um yeah sure. What's up Y/N?" he replied. I put my knife down and looked around. "Hey Bakugo. Can you come finish this up please? I need to talk to Shoto." "Hell no! You're the one who suggested making the sushi for us! So you're gonna be the one who-" I cut him off. "And YOU are gonna be the one STARVING if you don't come finish this damn sushi." He looked at me and smirked. "You got spunk. I like it." He walks to the kitchen and finishes the sushi while I pull Shoto aside.

"So um what did you want to talk about?" Shoto asks. I look up at him a little since he was 5'9". "Do you have any siblings?" I ask. He replies with "Yes I do. Why?" "2nd question." I say, ignoring him. "Do you happen to know any villains?" His eyes widened. "Why would I know any villains? What are you even talking about?" I explain to him the incident that happened the other day. His eyes widened again. "Why didn't you tell anyone that you had a run-in with a villain, and why you initiate conversation? And-" I gently slapped him across the face and grabbed his shoulders. "Calm down. I'm not in any harm. I just thought I'd let you know. For future precautions." I left the space that we were in, leaving Shoto with his thoughts.

SHOTO'S POV

"Why would I have a relationship with a villain? And why did she ask if I have siblings?" I say to myself as I'm walking towards my room. That's when I see Midoriya. "Hey Todoroki-kun. I was just going to ask you something and WOAH!" I pulled him into my room and slightly pushed him onto my bed. "S-Shoto? What are you...?" I pulled him into a hug. (Side note: Let me know if you want some yummy SMUT later on 😏) He cautiously hugged me back and rubbed my back to make me calm down. I pulled away and sighed. "What's wrong Shoto?" he asks sweetly. I lean my head on his shoulder and sigh again. "I think... I think my sibling that's supposed to be dead is actually a villain." I say. He quickly gets up and starts doing his mumbling thing while pacing around my room. "Wellthatcan'tbepossiblebecauseifsomeoneweredeadthantheywouldn'tbealivebutImeaniftheyweretofaketheirdeaththenthatcouldexplainwhybuthatalsodoesn'tmakeupforthefacthtattheyareyoursiblingsoifwedoalittlebitofdiggingwecanfindouttheirrealnameandseeifthey'rereallywhoy/n saystheyarebutthen-" It's cute sometimes, but other times, it gets annoying. I cut him off with a kiss on his cheek. He goes bright red and looks at me. 

"Shoto. Why did you...?" I grabbed him by the shoulders and made him face me. "I had a brother." I say calmly as I sit him back down on the bed. "He was...the best. And my father wasn't always the best, so he would always protect me from him. But one day, he mysteriously disappeared. Since I was only about 5 when he disappeared, my family told me that he went on a vacation. But...he never came back." I say as I hang my head low. We sat in silence.