(18)

JIROU'S POV

My head is pounding as I slowly start to open my eyes. I feel my head rising and falling, so I look up to see who I was on top of. Surely enough, it was Y/N. 'How do we keep ending up like this?'

I think Y/N was slowly starting to wake up as well, so I quickly laid my head back down on her chest. "Oh my fucking god my head is killing me! What happened last night?" I hear her say. That's when I felt her harshly push me off of her. "Ah!" I yelled as I hit the floor. "Oh my god! Jirou are you okay?" she yells as she runs towards me. I grab my head. "Keep your voice down. My head is killing me too." I say as I look up at her. She giggled and mutters a sorry as she extends her hand to help me back up.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" she asks me. I shake my head no and look around the room. Everyone was sprawled out on the floor. "Ugh. My head" I hear someone say next to me. It was Denki. "What are you guys doing up? It's so early!" he complains as he lays his head back down on the floor. I see Y/N go into her pocket and pull out her phone. Her brightness was up quite high, so she hissed in pain. When she turned her brightness down and checked the time, she put her phone back in her pocket and faced Denki again. "It's 1pm dude." she says, looking around. Denki and I both look at her dumbfounded. "1PM?!" we yell. "Keep it down!" she hissed at us. "Sorry."

Slowly but surely, everyone started wake up groaning the same thing: "What happened last night?" After everyone got up, we all headed to the kitchen. "Hey guys. Grab a cup and I'll pour y'all some water." Y/N said. Everyone nodded their head and got a glass. 

TIMESKIP; YOUR POV

After everyone gets a glass of water, I heard my phone ring. I read who the caller was and answer the phone. 

You: "Hey Shin! What's up?"

Shinsou :) : "No time to explain! I got the same call you did about 2 weeks ago! Come to my dorm! Now!"

You: "Shit! Ok I'll be there in 5!" 

Shinsou :) : "Hurry!"

Called ended

I put my phone in my pocket and quickly run back to my dorm. I change into a sweater that stole from unclezawa before I knew he was my uncle and ran to Shinsou's dorm. "Hey guys! I'll be right back. I have to go do something!" I yell to them as I left the common room.

After about 5 minutes of running, I finally make it to Shinsou's dorm. I burst through the door and he looks up at me. "Finally! Sit down! We need to talk!" 

JIROU'S POV

'I want to go after her, but she has a lot going on right now. And I don't want to be a creep. What should I do?' I pace around the kitchen for a good 5 minutes until I hear someone else come in. "Yeah so I think you should get the lube from- oh sorry Shoto. I'll call you right back." I turn around to see Midoriya standing next to me.

"Hey Izuku!" I say, kinda drained. He puts his phone into his pocket. "Hey there Kyoka! What's wrong? You look drained." he says, pouring himself another glass of water. I nod. "Yeah. Just thinking. Y/N has always been running off to Shinsou and she never wants to talk about her home life. I want to feel like she can tell me anything, but she just isn't communicating with me. What am I supposed to do?" I say, leaning on the counter.