(24)

STILL JIROU'S POV

I was climbing down the stairs when I felt someone pull me into the house. I fell on my ass. "Oh fuck me! That hurt!" I yell, quickly getting up. "I'll do it." I hear someone say. 'Villain. Hot villain. But still a villain! FOCUS KYOKA!'

"Well well well. Look who ran right into our little trap. You really care about your parents don't you? Pathetic!" the person yelled. The villain came into the light. Or should I say...villains.

There was a guy who seriously needed some chapstick, a burned man who's hella hot not gonna lie, and some...thing that was purple and looked like they would send me through something from Raven's Home (it's Kurogiri if you couldn't tell lmao. and the raven's home reference was when she would have her visions and the warp thing...pls tell me yall know what im talking about 🧍🏾‍♀️)

I was lowkey scared. These guys were BIG. I didn't even let them touch me before I stuck my headphone jacks into the floor and created a massive shockwave. While they were temporarily out, I bolted down the stairs and back towards UA, scared shitless.

YOUR POV

I noticed that Jirou hadn't come out of our room since about 5. I was getting worried. I put down the...brownies that Sato made a headed for our dorm. 

I didn't hear any heavy breathing, so that was good I guess. Slowly, I opened the door and peeked my head inside. Nothing. I stepped fully into the room and looked around for her. I went to check her bed to see if she pulled the "fake body with the pillows" trick, but she didn't. She left a note.

Dear Y/N, I left to go find my parents. I think something bad happened to them so I'm gonna go check it out. I know it's really stupid of me to do, but it's my fam you know? I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't miss me too much now~ Love, Jirou

"Damn it Jirou!" I throw the note down and grab my jacket. I sneak out of the window and run to find Jirou.

"Fuck I'm lost!" I say, shivering. "JIROU!" I yell. No answer "JIROU WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yell again. Nothing. I hear quick footsteps running towards me. Like they were headed straight for me. I started activating my quirk when I hit the floor with someone on top of me.

"Ow you asshole!" I yell at the person. The person quickly looks at me and hugs me. "Uhhhh what?" I then feel the person grab my face and kiss me, then hug me again. "It's me." the person says out of breath. My eyes widen as I quickly wrap my arms around her. "Don't do that to me!" I saw, pushing her onto my lap, allowing me to sit up. 

I grab her face and kiss her again out of desperation. I pull away then shake her violently. "What the hell Jirou! Where were you? I was worried! Are you hurt? Why are you running from over there? Is someone chasing you?" I ask frantically. Her eyes widen as if she realized why she was running away. She quickly gets up and looks in the direction she was running from. I got up too.

"Running through the parking lot." she said. "He chased me and he wouldn't stop." I sighed. "Jirou you're not Melanie Martinez. What happened?!" She point towards the darkness. But it wasn't complete darkness because someone was lighting a fire. It was...

"There you are." the man says. The dim street light allowed me to see that the man was the same one who I wanted to rearrange my insides. I smirk. "I was wondering when we'd meet again hot stuff. He looked a bit stunned. "Is that supposed to be a joke?" he asked, looking at his palms. I laughed. "Yes and no. Can't you tell I'm calling you attractive?" He stared at me blankly. "Wow. Just wow."

"Well, I'd love to say and chat and let you literally rail me, but I gotta fly. So I'm gonna knock you out now! Bye!" he stood there shocked at my sentence as I activated my quirk. My voice went very low and he crouched down, holding his ears. 

I took the opportunity to stop and run with Jirou. I took her hand and we ran as a fast as we could. "So are we gonna talk about-" "No!" 

Wow! 3 chapters in one night! Go me. Ok so question. I was thinking about ending the story at about 30-40 chapters...is that ok??? Think about it and let me know! Mkay bye bye!