(36)

YOUR POV

"Hey Katsu! I need you to do something for me!" I yelled as I saw him in the kitchen. "No." He said as he went back to drinking his coffee. "Pleaseeeeeee!" I whined as I grabbed his shirt and shook him gently. "Noooo." He said, pulling my hand off of his shirt. I then started fake crying. "Wow Katsuki. All I wanted was to ask was..." I then started fake sobbing. I couldn't believe that actual tears were coming out of my eyes. But I really couldn't believe that Bakugo was falling for it.

"H-Hey dumbass. Stop crying. I'll do whatever you want, just stop crying." He yelled. I looked up at him with teary eyes. "You promise?" I whimpered. He nodded his head. "Yeah dumbass I promise. Just stop crying." "Ok." I said as I wiped my tears and smiled widely. 

"Wait? We're you..." "Yep!" Bakugo looked like he was going to kill me. "Ok so since you promised you'd do something for me, look at the tik tok." I told him, making him look at my phone. "Fuck you asshole." He yelled, still looking at my phone. I laughed and opened tik tok. 

"You bring the corsets. We'll bring the cinches. No one wants a waist over nine inches." 

He stared at me blankly. "I'm not putting a fucking corset on." I brought back my acting skills. "B-But you promised." I whined as I made puppy dog eyes at me and pulled at his sleeve. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Oh my god. Fine!" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air in defeat. That's when someone else came out of their dorm.

"Hey Y/N. What do have Bakugo agree to do? He rarely does that." He asks as he gets juice from the fridge. "You and your boyfriend are going to wear corsets. You can't say no because I will cry right here and now." I say blankly. Kirishima quickly stood up and slammed the fridge closed. "There's no way I-" "Mina!" I yell as she comes out of her dorm. "Bestie!" She yells back. "What are y'all doing?" "Kiri and Bakugo are gonna wear corsets for a tik tok. You wanna join?" I asked. "Uh duh! Is that even a question." She said. We both squealed.

"Hey! We never agreed to anything!" Kirishima yelled. I turned around to the two guys and smirked. "Well actually Bakugo agreed because of my infamous acting skills. Kirishima technically didn't agree but he made the wrong decision of coming out of his room, so now he has to." I said. Kirishima just sighed, knowing that he couldn't get out of this.

I gave Mina the corset first and started the video. I was behind the camera. 

"You bring the corsets."

As the word 'corset' is said, she tightens the corset around her waist. I stop the video and tell her to give the corset to Kirishima next. 

"Aw but do I HAVE to? This feels so comfy!" She whined. I raised my eyebrow at her. "Mina. Corset. Now." She rolled her eyes and gave me the corset. "Fine."

"Uh guys. I don't think I can put this on." Kirishima said. Mina and I looked at each other said told him that we'd help.

After about 5 minutes, we finally got the stupid thing on him. "I'm gonna stand behind you and pull it ok?" Mina said, already standing behind him. Kirishima shakes his head slowly. I go back behind the camera and hit play.

"We'll bring the cinches."

At the word cinches, Mina tightened the corset around Kirishima's waist. He gave out a soft scream as Mina tightened it more. "Enough! Enough! I can't breathe in this thing! It's crushing my lungs." Kirishima said. Mina rolled her eyes and took the corset off of him and handed it to Bakugo.

"Out if my way dumbasses." He puts the corset on with such ease and holds the straps. "Are you gonna play the video or what idiot?" He said, raising his eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah. Just surprised that's all." I said.

"No one wants a waist over nine inches."

And with the sound of the corset being tightened in the audio, Bakugo does the exact same thing. All with a straight face.  Everyone was speechless.

"How the fuck did you do that?!" Mina yelled. "Daaaamn. Mans gave 'skinny legend' a whole new meaning!" I yelled. Kirishima was blushing and speechless. And I thing I saw a tint in his pants.

"Alright bye extras." Bakugo said walking off.  "Wait Bakugo. Aren't you gonna give me the corset back?" I yelled after him. He ignored me and walked into his dorm room. Kirishima followed soon after.

Mina and I just stared at each other with our mouths wide open. "Uh hey there." I heard Jirou say. She must've came out of the dorm.

"Hey jirou." I say slowly , not even looking at her. "Whatcha doing?" She asked hesitantly, going into the fridge. "Bakugo just put on a corset."