(29)

IZUKU'S POV

Shoto and I were walking into class when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was. "Oh hey Momo. Sorry for bumping into you." She rolled her eyes. "It's whatever Deku. Just watch it. The only person I want touching me is my Jirou." I nodded my head uncomfortably and walked away with my boyfriend.

"That was...something. Kinda got me in a bad mood not gonna lie." Shoto nodded his head. We had another conversation until someone bumped into me. Before I got the chance to speak, the person I bumped into spoke.

"Watch it you damn Deku before I kill you!" At this point, I was fed up. "No Katsuki! YOU watch it! I have had it up to HERE with your bullshit! I already had a really shitty morning and then I bumped into Jirou-obsessed Momo. And she should know tha she'll never get with her because she's already with Y/N. And YOU! I'm so sick of you. I really wanna Detriot Smash your ass into the fucking wall! Back the fuck off!" I yelled. 

Everyone was speechless, including me. I couldn't believe I just said that. I looked back at my boyfriend was a mix of 👀 and 🧍🏻

"Ahem!" Everyone quickly turned around and saw Aizawa-sensei in the doorway if the classroom. "Let's go guys. Today's an important day." We all nod our heads and speed walk to the door.

TIMESKIP; 3RD PERSON POV

After a while, the door opens. "Did you miss me?" Everyone's eyes widened. "Y/N! JIROU!" They all ran up to the two girls and started asking them a ton of questions.

"How did you guys get out of there?"

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"Good to have you guys back?"

"Hey what happened to Jirou?"

(Oh and just so y'all know, m*neta got expelled 😁)

Once Denki said that, everyone's attention turned to Jirou and her leg. They started apologizing for her accident. That's when someone started shoving everyone in the crowd.

"Jirou! My baby! What happened to you? What did that horrible girl do to you?!" Momo yelled. Jirou raised her eyebrow at her and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing happened. Seeing as both Y/N and I got kidnapped, SHE didn't do anything to me. Now excuse me. I'm gonna go to my desk." Everyone made a path for Jirou to get through, Y/N following her because she had Jirou's books.

Y/N POV

After class, I got Jirou's crutches from the back of the room and gave them to her. She thanked me as I grabbed her books. We walked out of the classroom back to our dorms.

We most definitely heard the sound of Momo's heels behind us, but we didn't pay much attention to her. " Hey jirou? I'm gonna continue writing my fanfic for a while and I'm guessing that you can continue your animation. There's this really good creator on youtube called moonotonous and they make AWESOME playlists." She gasped.

"Oh my goodness. I love them to too. You wanna listen to one of their playlists together?" she asks. I eagerly not my head. "I listen to them too you know Jirou. You wanna to that playlist with me?" Momo said walking next to Jirou.

Luckily we were right at our dorm, so we both entered the room and looked back at momo. "We're good." And with that, I  slammed the door in her face.

"So about that playlist!"