We started our walk down the aisle as the music changed to the piano version of God Gave Me You. Luke picked that song and I just went with it. I instantly felt like shedding tears once I saw Luke smiling at the altar. He looked so handsome standing there. I had to stop looking at him and look around at everyone staring at me. Everyone looked so happy on both sides.

I saw my brother's family sitting right up there. His kids were there and so were Jason and Jesses sitting right up front they all looked so beautiful. Luke's parents were smiling wide and had the boys with them. Buck was in his own little Tux that looked just like Bo and Tate's. It was adorable. Everyone else looked elegant and great. They all had smiles and were looking at me. I normally would hate this but right now, I loved it.

The bride's maids and the groomsmen all looked amazing. It was such a sharp and beautiful look. The girls had their hair and nails perfectly done. The dresses looked flawless with their bodies. The men all looked stunning. Their hair was nicely done. Jason wasn't wearing a hat for once. Steve was the last in line but he looked amazing. He was wearing an actual suit which I've never seen him in before. Prom was a different story because you could hardly call the a suit. I was just amazed by how great everything looked and was going.

When Alexis and I got up to Luke they did the exchange of handshakes, and a bro hug. Alexis told him she's yours now. Luke grabbed my hand and winked at me while we walked up to the pastor. Everyone got quiet, and Luke and I looked at the pastor then back at each other. I was trying my hardest not to shed a tear.

Our pastor went through his whole thing about loving each other, and this is a sacred bond between two people that love each other. Then it was time for our vows. Luke and I decided to write our own. I was up first and I held onto both of his hands and looked right into his eyes.

"Thomas Luther Bryan. I have so much to say but so little time. I have always been horrible with words, and trying to write this down, I must of redone my vows a thousand times before I threw out all the paper and just decided to write it down in my mind and keep it in my heart." I smiled at him and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "Thanks to you I am whole again, and a better person than I ever have been. You showed me that I have another chance of happiness in life. You showed me how to have fun in such a hectic time. You showed me it is okay to take time off and have a little fun. It's okay to rely on someone and trust in them. It's okay to open up and let someone in even when you're unsure of what is going to happen. I'm glad I opened up my heart to you. I'm glad you were there when I thought nothing would ever get better and it was just going to be the same old thing in and out. Luke, I'm here with you forever. I'll be by your side. I'll be there through everything, the great times, and the bad times, the sick times, and the healthy ones, the rich and poor ones, the hard fights and the stupid ones. We will get through it all together. I will support everything you ever want to do. I will love you through everything. I will always be grateful for you and the boys. You have given me a family I thought I'd never have. I love our boys and you. I'll always and forever love you Thomas Luther Bryan, you're my soul mate." I said to him and let a tear all. I could tell he had tears in his eyes but he was holding it back. He squeezed my hands giving me a half smile because he was trying to keep himself composed. He rubbed my knuckles and then took a breath.

"Nikki Wolverton where do I begin? When I first met you, you put me at a standstill. I looked at you and said to myself, "Wow that is one beautiful woman." Now I look at you and say, "Wow, I'm one lucky man to be marrying that beautiful woman." After I met you weeks went by and you did such an amazing job. It seemed like a piece of cake for you. You slowly let me in to knowing you. I denied trying to do anything because it was a work relationship. I talked myself out of it when you saved Tate's life. I couldn't let you go. If I didn't do something then I knew you probably wouldn't be around long. I don't regret any decision I made with you. I rejoice because of them. I'm happier than I have ever been. You make me feel better than any stage does, than all the fans screaming for me, then all the happiness I give to them. You have showed me I could love someone again, and you showed me I now am not making a mistake. This time it's right. It's going to be the best love story I could ever think of. I love you more than breathing it's self. I'm ready to make you my wife and have you right by my side on this journey for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to grow old with you and see our grandchildren. I can't wait for when I can say Nikki Bryan and I can't wait to make our family bigger. I love you Nikki. Forever and always." Luke said and I let my tears fall. I squeezed his hands and he squeezed back. I sniffled holding back from really crying