Why today....I was feeling so pretty....

This is something that little kids do in preschool!

"Y/N? Y/N? Are you in here?"

...Oh man.

"Y/N I saw you running out of the library, are you alright?"

"I'm fine Minnie please just go away."

You can't control the small flutter in your whimpering voice as Minnie's high heels click closer to the stall you're in, her fingers gently knocking at the door.

"Are you sure you're alright? You really looked like you were in trouble back there-"

"Minnie I said I'm fine now please go away!"

Your sharp tone cracks against the echoing bathroom walls and heavy tears fall from your eyes as you hear Minnie gasp, her cool tone suddenly darkening and lowering down to a whisper.

"....Fine then."

I'm sorry Minnie.

But....you can't help me in this situation.

At this point...I'm scared that you would say something to someone...

After you hear Minnie's high heels leave the bathroom stall and the room fall into silence you gently sit down on the toilet, your head hanging down in complete defeat.

What do I do now?...

How am I going to go on the rest of the day?...

I ruined my beautiful outfit that Google helped me pick out...and I don't have a change of clothes...

....I can't even ride in Jimin's car like this!

Stuffing your teary face into your hand and letting out small chokes as you fall into heavy sobs you grab some toilet paper and try to wipe off your legs, your body jumping when the bell to start classes rings.

Oh no...what am I going to do?!

I can't go home...I can't change my clothes....I can't go to class...and I certainly can't tell Jimin what just happened...that's so embarrassing....

Just...when I dressed pretty for him to see me like other normal girls...something like this happens....

....I'll never be able to compare to them...

Sitting alone in the silence of the bathroom that is now filled with your quiet sobs you freeze when you hear feet entering the room, your eyes nervously watching the pair of high tops making their way down the line of stalls.

Are...are those boys shoes?

"Pretty Girl? Are you in here?"

"J-Jungkook?..."

What is he doing in here?

"I saw you running in here pretty quickly, are you okay?"

"....N-No..."

Standing up with the door still locked in front of you and letting out a sniffle you hear Jungkook fidgeting around outside of the door, his arm suddenly coming over the top of the door with a pair of basketball shorts.

"Here's these, and I have some baby wipes that you can use to clean yourself up and a bag to put your clothes and stuff in. After you're done I'll be waiting outside of the bathroom and I'll take you home."

.....O-Oh...

"R-Really?..."

"Mhm. I already have your bags in my car too, I would have been here sooner but I wanted to wait until the cafeteria cleared out."

He...

Gently grabbing the items from Jungkook's arm suspended over the door and holding them close to your chest your entire body suddenly relaxes, tears running down your cheeks again as you silently nod your head.

"O-Okay..."

"Okay. I'll be outside waiting for you Pretty Girl, take your time."

Listening closely until Jungkook's shoes exit the bathroom you set down the baby wipes and hold out the shorts, a tender sad smile growing across your tear stained cheeks.

Jungkook is so nice....he came to my rescue today....

I do get to go home after all...

Thank goodness I have him in my life...or else I would be stuck in this bathroom for hours...

We really are blessed little baby....

(A/N): :3 Double update :3