'My brother is defying destiny...'

"This place is interesting for the 'Master Writer'," Kai states putting it in air quotes.

"This Master Writer is real, Kai. Fenwick wouldn't haven't taken us through all the trouble show us around to lie to us. You must take his word on it," Zane explains to Kai, watching him pick up a ball.

"Ooo! Y/n, come over here!" Jay shouts as he stood at some machine.

I made my way over to him, looking at the machine. It looked like some game. There was a monster playing music from the top part of the machine and at the bottom part, there was a ball getting shot around hitting the wall and obstacles in the way. Jay was flicking the ball up from the bottom where a hole sat.

"What is this?" I ask as he flicks the ball up.

"You know, I forget you didn't have a childhood. This is a pinball machine- woo! It is fun to play! Lloyd always played it when he was younger, you know before the whole aging thing."

"Quit playing that, Jay! It is rude to see him when your playing games!"

'Yeah, Lloyd isn't exactly near my age. He younger mentally, but he doesn't act like it.'

"Uh, guys..."

"Give us a minute, Jay is doing good!" I shout watching the pinball machine.

A scream ran through the room. I cover my ears looking where the scream came from. I didn't know what this creature was, but it was huge. They swung their arm at me, panic ran through my head as I ran towards the door. I saw Kai pulling hard on the door and not budging. "It's not opening!"

"You are just weak!" I shout, pulling on the handles myself and they didn't budge. "Okay, maybe we are weak."

I watched as my friends dodged the attacks from the creature or whatever it is. Arguing whether it is the Master Writer or not. It's not. A Master Writer wouldn't attack people that need to see them.

My hands clenched the door handles as I tried to think. I didn't want us to end here. What can we do if the door is locked from the outside? A key or something like it to unlock it.

"That's it! Cole! Try and possess the lock like you did the snow!"

"I can try!" he jumps over the toy thrown at him and to the door. Running straight into it, right into the keyhole. His body taking the position of a key to help us get out of this mess.

I watch as the door opens. Escape the room Fenwick locked us in with whatever that creature is. Scanning around for a way off this island, but the boat we took was gone.

"How are we suppose to leave?"

My eyes saw boats above us. Bending my knees a little and throwing my hand up, I used Airjitzu to jump from boat to boat.

"I guess that's how."

Landing on the highest boat, I look out for Fenwick. But everything was so small from this height. "Is that Morro?" Cole asks pointing to a tall building.

My e/c eyes look out at the tall building. I could barely make it out, but I could tell that was Morro and his friends he summoned with the Allied Armor. Alongside them was Fenwick, the traitorous liar that put us in danger.

"That liar!"

I licked my lips before bending my knees down. "I call for throwing the first punch."

"Hiya!"

Bursting open through the windows, I see Morro holding the Sword of Sanctuary. All prepared for us to come in, but we weren't. With Morro having this sword in his hand, he will always be one step ahead of us.