Sumi: Ok. Let's go!

Then all three of them left Y/N's training ground and started to move towards the Thunder estate.
They stopped at the Death estate so Fushigina could let Sumi borrow some clothes. Fushigina had moved in with Y/N so her clothes were in the Death estate. After Sumi changed they went to the Thunder estate.

Y/N: Ok I want you, Sumi-san to be as quiet as possible they have great ears.

Y/N said very quietly. After that he brought Sumi inside.

Y/N: Don't look behind right now.

Gold: Ok.

Zenitsu: Sure.

Sumi was nervous she didn't had her eyes open. Fushigina held her hand and she calmed down then she finally opened her eyes.

Y/N: Ok! Now look back.

Both Gold and Zenitsu looked back and saw Sumi. Gold recognized her immediately and hugged her. Zenitsu was taking sometime to process what was happening.

Gold: You were alive this whole time! I'm so glad!

Gold was in tears while hugging Sumi. Sumi also started to cry after hearing gold's word.

Sumi: I'm sorry. I had to become a demon.

Gold: It's ok I don't care! I'm just glad to have you back!

Zenitsu finally understood what was going on and was stunned.

Zenitsu: Mother?

Sumi was shocked because this was the first time she heard someone call her mother. She was also happy to see Zenitsu recognized her without any explanation.

Sumi: Yes.

Zenitsu also ran to them and hugged them. The whole family broke down in tears. Y/N was glad to see this. Fushigina slowly moved towards Y/N and stood beside him. Y/N wasn't dense so he held her hand immediately. They both smiled seeing the family reunite.

Y/N: This world is so beautiful. Yet so ugly.

Fushigina: Everything gets a meaning at some point.

After the family calmed down. They all sat down and talked things over.

Y/N: I'm glad to see you guys together.

Gold: Thanks!

Sumi: Y/N. I'm grateful to you for reuniting me with my family.

Zenitsu: Thank you so much Y/N! You always help me so much!

Y/N: It's all good. But Gold-san did you tell my father about your relationship?

Gold: Yeah he knows. He helped me back then when Sumi went missing. He used to tell me one day things would be fine and we will meet again.

Y/N: Do you mind if I bring him and my mother here?

Gold: Of course I won't! That's a great idea!

Y/N: I will be back!

Y/N went to bring Dream and Eto to meet the Agatsuma's. They both lived a little away from the butterfly mansion. Y/N reached the place and saw them sitting on the roof looking at the moon.

Y/N: Father! Mother!

Eto: Y/N!

Dream: It's been some time, Son.

Y/N: I want you two to come with me.

Dream: To where exactly?

Y/N: The thunder estate.

Dream: Ok.

Eto: Man you both are so uptight.

After that The Arikawa's went to meet the Agatsuma's After they reached they were taken in by Fushigina who was waiting for them.

Fushigina: Hello Dream-san, Eto-san!

Eto: Fushigina-chan! It's been so long!

Fushigina: Has it?

Dream: *sighs* Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Dream: Let's get them inside. If they start talking with each other they won't stop.

Y/N: Ok everyone! Let's go!

Everyone heard Y/N's words and went inside. They all arrived where the Agatsuma's were sitting at.

Gold: Dream-san!

Dream: A demon?

Gold: *sighs* your senses never fail. Yes. I have one thing to tell you.

Gold: This is Sumi. The one I told you about.

Dream: YOU GUYS MEET?!

Dream screaming shocked everyone the one who was always composed and never raised his voice was screaming.

Y/N: Wow.

Eto: What?

Fushigina: That was different.

Zenitsu who had sharp ears was going through a lot of pain.

Zenitsu: AHHHHH THAT HURTS!

Gold: Dream-san?

Dream: I'm sorry. I just got too happy to finally see you reunite with her.

Y/N: Father.

Dream: Yes.

Y/N: Doesn't our family has some sort of emblem?

Dream: Oh yes. I was suppose to give you this I tottaly forgot.

Dream then took something out of his pocket. It was the emblem Nora showed Y/N. Y/N then wore it in his left hand.

Y/N: Looks good.

Gold: Dream-san! I want to talk about something with you.

As Gold and Dream were talking Eto had started talking to Sumi.

Eto: Hello!

Sumi: ???

Eto: It's nice to meet you.

Sumi: Wait, are you a demon too?

Eto: Yep.

Sumi: It's nice to meet you too.

Eto and Sumi started to talk about "things". Zenitsu, Fushigina and
Y/N were sitting looking at the moon.

Y/N: Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: Yes?

Y/N: Don't you have someone you love?

Zenitsu: Hehehehe.

Y/N: I will take that as a yes. Just one thing no matter what protect her with all you have got. Even if you die.

Zenitsu: Of course.

Fushigina: The moon sure is beautiful tonight.

Suddenly every thing went silent and a kugasai came screaming as loud as it could.

Crow: Emergency Summon! Emergency Summon! Attack on Ubuyashiki Mansion!

Zenitsu: WHAT!?

Fushigina: We must hurry!

All the elders of the family also came outside after hearing the crow.

Gold: We must go. Now!

Dream: Let's hurry!

Y/N: The time has finally come. The final fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for this chapter
The next one is where the one of the last arc begins.