"You look beautiful today Baby Mama."

O-Oh dear.

Cheeks now flared up in a deep red blush after Jimin gives you a wink you try your best to keep the butterflies in your tummy at bay, your lips twitching up in a small grin as you nibble on the inside of your mouth.

He said I looked beautiful today..

I even tried extra hard and went on Google to look at how girls wear the pretty skirts.

Thank you so much Google!

"I like your hat too, you look like a cute little French girl."

"F-French?"

"Your beret, those hats come from France."

Woah!

I have a hat from a different country?!

....Wait he said I was cute too!

"Th-Thank you...f-for saying I look cute..."

"Of course, you always look cute in your clothes you pick out."

I can't take all of these compliments today!

My heart is going to explode!

Little Baby what did we do to get this many compliments all in a couple days!

..............................................

"Y/N-Chan- Woah. You look so pretty today!"

Widening your eyes at Shuka who now stands with his entire face overcome in a red blush, his fingers shakily pushing his glasses back up on his nose.

"Th-Thank you Shuka.."

Another compliment!

......Google is the best.

Stepping around the corner with a beaming smile on your face you set your backpack and little brown purse down behind the counter, Shuka's gentle eyes watching you the entire time.

"Y-Y/N-Chan..."

"Hmm?"

Padding over to the boy while giving him a small grin you watch his form lightly sink away from you, his entire body buzzing with shyness as he keeps his hands behind his back.

"U-Um..I-I w-want t-to give you s-something..."

"Give me something?"

Suddenly you jump back in light surprise when Shuka quickly bends down in a 90 degree angle with his hands outstretched, a small pink satin bag sitting in his palms.

"P-Please accept these chocolates!"

Oh-

...So that's why he asked if I liked chocolate?...

"O-Okay...Thank you Shuka.."

Picking up the bag from his palms and giving him a warm smile you watch his thin fingers gently clasp together in front of him, a tender grin growing on his full cheeks.

"I-I made those yesterday...It took me a while to find the right chocolate...since I'm not used to this area yet..th-theres fresh warm fudge that I finished this morning..."

Fudge?

....What's fudge?

How do I know which one is the fudge?

Gently peeling the silk bag open and taking a place on one of the stools you feel an odd flutter and movement in your belly, the sensation causing you to shift uncomfortably.

.....That was a weird feeling...

Tugging one of the dark colored warm blocks out of the bag you flick your eyes up at Shuka who gives you a boyish grin, another wave of odd sensations overcoming your system and causing a small grunt to emit from your lips.

I have to pee.

"Are you okay Y/N-Chan?"

"Hmm? Y-Yeah! I just need to-"

Before you can get the rest of your sentence out your eyes widen when you feel something press against your bladder, a loud gasp echoing through the library when you feel the back of your skirt slowly getting wet.

Oh no!

Oh no!

Did I just pee my pants?!

(A/N) 👀👀 Uh ohhh

Also Y/N's outfit: