"I was going to anyway," Minho said as he stood up from his bed and held out a hand to help Jisung up.

They walked downstairs together and Minho said goodbye to Jisung before closing the door behind him and turned around to see his mom waiting for him with her arms crossed.

"Minho we need to talk."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that Jisung was coming over?" Minho said, confused as to why she looked upset.

"I don't mind that but you aren't allowed to date him. You need to break up with him."

"Well, we aren't dating...yet. But why wouldn't I be allowed to?"

"Minho it's not safe. You're going to end up hurting him and it's going to hurt you too. I don't want you to go through that. Why don't you date Chan? Didn't you use to like him? You two would look nice together."

"I thought Chan was attractive when I first met him, I never liked him." Minho quickly corrected, "and I won't hurt him I know when I need to stay away from him and I'm going to figure out who keeps hurting him so that it won't be a problem anymore at all."

"Minho." His mother said more sternly, "please just don't. If you aren't dating then don't let that happen ever again and just continue being friends. It will be for the best."

"I like him though."

"Then listen to me so you don't hurt him."

"Why are you so bothered by this? I've been friends with Seungmin for years and you've never once had an issue with him. Why does it matter if I date Jisung?"

"Seungmin doesn't constantly smell like blood for one, and it's different when you date someone. You spend more time with them and you're more likely to be there if they do get hurt. You could end up killing him Minho. It's not something that you should just 'be careful' about you need to distance yourself from him."

"I want to help him though."

"You can't sweetie. Not with something like that. Please just think about it okay? I don't want you to end up doing something that you'll regret." She explained and looked at the ground with a saddened facial expression.

"I would never hurt him if that's what you're implying."

"You can't help it if you do, it's your natural instincts."

"Yeah okay," Minho said and rolled his eyes a bit, being over the entire conversation as he quickly walked back upstairs.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung didn't even notice that he had been subconsciously smiling his entire walk home. He was once again happy thanks to Minho and luckily his parents weren't home to ruin it this time.

However, Jisung ruined it for himself once he had been alone for about an hour and started to think about everything that was happening.

He was stressed because of the Mina situation, confused about kissing Minho, and overall anxious since he had no idea what school would be like tomorrow because of both of those things.

He glanced over to his bathroom where the only thing he knew that could get him to stop overthinking was but he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He wanted to stop so that Mina couldn't use it against him but it was already too late for that anyway.

Some of his cuts left permanent scars so he couldn't just go with Mina's torture for a few months until they went away because they wouldn't. Even if they could he knew he wouldn't be able to stop making more. It was his only source of comfort, he couldn't imagine suddenly not allowing himself to do it anymore.

He sighed and rolled his sleeve up to look at his scared arm as he gently ran his finger over his scabs and scars.

I miss my old school where there weren't people who cared enough to blackmail me or people who are stupidly pretty and keep making me confused by kissing me.

Hopefully, Mina will get over wanting to use me soon.

Jisung thought to himself before closing his eyes and trying to fall asleep.