Things Change

I sat up in bed wondering how today was going to plan out.

I thought of the possibilities.

They could hate me, but pretend to like me in front of the boys or they could love me both ways.

Oh we'll, whatever happens happens I guess.

I got dressed in my favorite flannel shirt with a bright blue tank top underneath. I paired with a pair of denim cut off shorts and converse with purple and green laces. I slipped on a gray beanie over my curly hair and grabbed my things ready to leave.

I decided to walk to the boys house since it was only a few blocks away from mine.

I passed these group of guys that started to whistle at me. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking, but when they started howling and barking I started to really get ticked off. I kept my cool and kept going.

"I'd like to do that."

One of them said loud enough for me to hear and I could mentally picture him hip thrusting.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned walking towards them.

"Alright, listen up! I don't appreciate your rude comments and sounds, so just keep your mouth shut and leave me alone!" I yelled in their face and walked down the stairs of the porch.

I heard footsteps then a hand grab me by my forearm spinning me around to face him.

"Feisty I like it. You ain't going no where missy."

I put my hands up to his chest trying to shove him off, until feeling a cold, sharp object against my neck.

I stopped, thinking of anything I could do to get out of this situation..

---------------------------------------------

Don't steal my story! This is 100% mine. If you find someone that stole it please report them to me after ranting them out and also reporting them! Thank you and enjoy:)

Ok guys this is my first fanfic on here so please tell me your opinions.

-Belle