t h i r t y - t h r e e ✧

SWEETENER
'When life deals us cards
Make everything taste like it is salt'

aurora

"Who's the old guy?" Liam asked "oh, at the moment, uh, they would call me a necessary evil. But you can call me Gerard" He said.

"What were you thinking?" Scott exclaimed "That we need him" Argent spoke "He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent" Gerard spoke.

"He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written and everything passed down" Argent said "You sure about this?"

"You're trying to kill the beast of Gevaudan, do you know how hard it's gonna be?" Gerard said "There's only one person that can kill the beast with their power" he continued.

"Who?" Scott asked "Briseur de terre" Gerard said "Groundbreaker" I mumbled "Exactly" Argent said.

"Or they also call it Déesse de l'enfer" Gerard said "Hell Goddess" I said, Liam and Scott looked at me confused.

"What? I know french" I smiled "Groundbreaker is someone who's power is more powerful than any other, they control it with their mind, their own electricity and theres only one Groundbreaker, because they're the chosen one" Gerard said.

"it's me" I mumbled "What?" Argent said "It's me, Theo- Theo told us" I say "yeah, He said that to Stiles too" Scott spoke.

"We were wondering just how flame retardant are you, Aurora?" Gerard said as he grabbed a little device that spreads fire. "What the hell are you doing?" I say as I struggled by being cornered.

"What are you doing?!" Liam exclaimed. I saw a mirror in the corner as the fire got closer my eyes glowed purple.

"Groundbreaker" Gerard reassured "And what if you were wrong?" I say "Would you have burned my eye out?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah" Gerard said "This guy's your father?" I look at Argent. "Wasn't my choice" Argent said.

"So that's it?" Liam asked "You never knew did you?" Gerard asked "You never knew that you had such power" He added "no, of course I didn't! How was I supposed to?" I say.

"If you want to kill the beast, you have to control the power, because if not-"

"It'll kill me" I say "so you know something" Gerard chuckled "that was pretty obvious" I scoffed.

"So how do I do it?" I asked "you learn to control your power" He said "how?" I ask "Oh I don't know, but you know someone who does" Gerard said.

There was a bit of dramatic silence. "Theo" I said.

"He might know how to teach you to control it, but he doesn't know anything else" Gerard said "what else do we need to know?" Liam asked.

"Groundbreakers don't have super strength, their senses aren't heightened. They don't heal" He said "not like werewolves, they heal like human" He said.

"So it's too dangerous or what?" Scott asked "no, if you know how to do such thing" Gerard spoke "but you don't" he chuckled evilly.

"I'm calling Theo" I say as I walk past Scott and Liam. "No wait!" Scott exclaimed as I turned back to him.

"We can't ask help from Theo, he made Liam want to kill me and then killed me himself" Scott said "he's not the one we should ask help from" He added.

"If it's the only way" I say "we will"

—racerparty
Mind controling, yk what powers i mean:)