t w e n t y - s e v e n ✧

TRAITOR
'Don't you dare forget about the way
You betrayed me'

aurora

"We gotta go, Theo" I say as I was about to get in his car. "No we don't" Theo said "what?" I say "I need others, believe you me I'm not gonna be able to save anyone without them, especially fight the beast" I said.

"you're very wrong" Theo said as I narrowed my eyebrows "You have the power none of them do and actually you're the only one that can save them" Theo said.

"Are you drunk?" I ask "no" he laughed "I know you had no idea though, but if you want to save them" he paused.

"Use it" He said

"What? how?!" I exclaimed "use your mind, you're able to do it with your mind, also with a little bit help of your body" He said.

"Are you messing with me or everything you just said was true and I can actually save my friends?" I say

He walked up to me.

"Yes, you can, but sadly I can't let you do that" He said "wha-" I didn't get to finish when everything went black.

•••

"He wants you to be the Alpha because he can't take the power from me" Scott said "only you can. But once you do, he'll take it from you. That's why he wants you to kill me..."

"That's what you don't get, Scott. I want to kill you. I want to!" Liam growled

"Liam! Liam!" Mason called "Liam, what are you doing?" He exclaimed as Liam turned around panting.

"Hayden. She's gone. Hayden died a few minutes ago. She's gone" Mason said as Liam's expression dropped.

"Scott...What happened?" Mason asked.

"It's the Supermoon. It was just-" Scott got cut off "Bad timing. I mean, seriously. You couldn't have waited five minutes?" Theo exclaimed as he slammed Mason aside, the boy groaned in pain.

"I should've stayed. I should've made sure, Because now you have to kill me yourself" Theo spoke.

"They're still mine"

"Maybe not yet, but they'll come around"

"Not for you" Scott said "They're not like you. They never will be" he added.

"Because I'm a Chimera? Because I'm not a real werewolf?" Theo spoke.

"Because you're barely even human" Scott said as Theo stabbed his class into Scott.