n i n e ✧

EVERYBODY TALKS
'All this trash talk make me itchin'
Oh my, my shit'

aurora

It's few days later, nightmares won't stop and I'm almost going out of my mind.

I was studying with Lydia after school, it was about 7pm. I arrived home. "Scott! I'm home!" I exclaimed, but didn't hear an answer except whimpers.

"Scott?" I said as I started going upstairs "Scott" I walked into his room, but there was no one. The sound came out of his bathroom. I slowly walked there. I exhaled deeply before opening the curtains.

"AAAHAAH!" I screamed and quickly closed the curtains then ran out of the room.

"okay, calm down, Aurora. It's okay, just go back, you probably scared him—a lot— technically he scared me to— okay no time for that" I mumbled to myself then slowly walked back into Scott's bathroom.

I opened the curtains and the boy looked at me wide eyes.

"Oh Aurora" I heard Stiles say "I'll be back" I told Liam before going out of the bathroom. "Are you two crazy?" I slapped both of their head.

"You kidnapped a what? 15 year old?!" I exclaimed "he is 15, you're good" Stiles said, I rolled my eyes.

• • •

"So you bit him" I say "Yeah" Scott replied "And you kidnapped him" Stiles said "Yeah" "And brought him here" I say "I panicked" Scott said.

"Yup. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked "As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck" Stiles said to Scott "I know. Which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked.

They brought Liam into the room.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles said and Liam nodded.

Stiles took off the tape and Liam groaned.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles said.

"Not really" Liam replied "Good. That's good." Stiles said "I don't understand either" I mumbled "Me too" Scott agreed.

"Maybe you should tell him" Stiles looked at Scott "Tell me what?" Liam asked "Liam... What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you" Scott explained.

"Unless it kills you" Stiles said and I slapped his arm "Shouldn't have said that" he mumbled "What?" Liam asked his eyes filled with tears not a one spilling.

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh. Is he... Is he crying?" "Hey, Liam, it's okay, You're going to be all right" I say "You're not going to die" I say softly.

"Probably not" Stiles added "Stop it!" I demanded "Okay, possibly not" Stiles said "Would you just help me untie him?" Scott said "Liam? Are you okay?" I say.

"We're sorry about that. We're really sorry...Liam, what the hell is your...!" Stiles trailed off as Liam slammed Stiles away and Scott as well.

"Ah. Get him" Stiles exclaimed as he and Scott ran chasing him. They caught him at the end of stairs and they all fell down.

They all screamed trashing around "Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him, I got him!" He looked up to see it was Scott's leg.

"He's gone" I say.

"Your plan sucked, too"