t w e n t y - t w o ✧

IF THE WORLD WAS ENDING
Ah, it's been a year now
Think I've figured out how
How to think about you without it rippin' my heart out

aurora

Basically few days ago I asked Theo to teach me how to fight a little. I wasn't bad at fighting, but I thought learning fighting with werewolf will be more useful.

"why are we in the woods?" I ask "There's more space to practice" Theo said. We continued walking deeper into the woods.

"You're being awfully quiet, I hate that" I say as I turn around to see I was talking to myself, cause Theo wasn't behind me. He was nowhere, I mean I didn't see him around at all.

"haha, very funny, you can show yourself, I'm not playing games with you" I exclaimed "I'm not either" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to be literally choked. Son of a bitch.

He's awfully strong with his stupid werewolf strength. I lifted my leg and punch his stomach with my knee, he immediately let go.

"Why did yo-" I didn't get to finish the sentence when he tackled me down to the ground. "I'm being realistic, you're never gonna learn if you don't-" Theo put out his claws "Fight back!" He added.

He wanted to scratch me but I punched him in the face and while his face backed away and his eyes shut for a couple seconds that was my opportunity to push him off of me, so I did.

I pushed him off and stood up. He quickly got up himself. He tried to dig his claws into me again, but I grabbed his arm and pushed him on the ground again.

When he tried to stand up I pushed him with my boot, so he wouldn't. I grabbed a knife out of my belt and turned him over then put the knife above his heart.

"And you're dead" I smirked at him. "Okay, that was lesson one" He said "now get off" He smirked and I stood up and so did he.

"Now the knife, stab me" He said "what?" I laughed "I want to see how would you do it" He said "oh, okay, but if I stab you for real it's on you" I say.

"deal" He laughed.

I stood in front I attacked, but he was faster. Theo spun me around knocking the knife out of my hands into his. He grabbed me by my waist as my back was facing him, the knife against my throat.

"and you're dead" He breathed out into my neck and I felt him smirk. "try again" He let me go and handed me the knife.

The same thing happen, but this time he put the knife against my heart.

"again"

The same thing.

"again!"

And again. The same thing.

"Again"

"I can't do this! You're too strong!" I whined "You're good with knives...I see, but your strategy's and tactics could be better" Theo said.

"how do I make them better?" I ask "You know werewolf's are faster than you, so you might want them on the ground when you kill them, unless you're gonna slit their throat" He said.

"Do you have another knife?" He asked "yeah" I pulled it out of my belt. "okay good" Theo said "just try to knock me on the ground" He said.

"fine" I sighed. I got in a position and attacked, but yet again he is way better and I was the one on the ground my hands pinned to the ground knifes away from me.

"I hate you" I say "We both know it's a lie" He smirked and I used my knee to kick him in the balls. He fell back.

"Oh my god- I hate you" He stammered "We both know it's a lie" I smirked mocking him as I stood up.

"Oh come on get up!" I exclaimed "Nah, I'm good" He said "I'll lay down for a sec, I'm not sure I can stand up" He mumbled and I laughed.

"Fine, stay here" I say as I was about to walk away, Theo grabbed my ankle knocking me down on the ground, but not exactly on the ground, mostly on top of him.

I groaned. "You can't just walk away"  he told me and I rolled my eyes.

"hey!" He exclaimed and I stopped turning around "how about you show me how you can use a bow" He said sitting up a little supporting himself on the elbows.

"kay, I just need to get my bow and arrows so you wait her then" I smiled.

"okay" he laid back on the ground "dumbass" I laughed to myself walking away.

"I heard that!" He yelled "maybe because I said it out loud!" I yelled back without turning around to him.

After like 20 minutes I came back with my bow and some arrows. Theo was sitting on the ground, his back against a tree, phone in his hands.

"I'm back" I say "oh, that was pretty fast" he said sarcastically, standing up and I glared at him playfully "where do you want me to shoot?" I asked.

He looked around "uh, do you have a lipstick or something?" Theo asked "oh yeah, I always cary lipstick in the woods in case I meet pretty werewolfs" I say sarcastically.

"Very funny, you have it or not?" He asked "no- oh wait it's my moms leather jacket" I say as I search the pockets.

"Ooh red" I say finding a tube of lipstick "perfect" he said and drew a few circles on the tree "you owe my mom a lipstick" I smiled.

"sure, yeah. Now show me what you got he said as he went behind my back.

I put some arrows one after another and shot them at the target. One was very close to the middle, but not quite. Second one was almost out of the target and the third was closer to the middle, but a little further then the first one.

"Wait, I can't concentrate" I shook my arms "it's okay, take your time" Theo said. I put another arrow in the bow, pulled it backwards ready to shoot.

I took a deep breath.

"Don't focus on the target focus on the Arrow" she said "You're very tensed, relax. Relax your arm a little so you'd be comfortable"

"now don't look at that as a target and an arrow" Allison paused "look at it as... a needle through water" she smiled at me.

"Focus. Relax. Shoot" Allison spoke softly.

The arrow went right in the middle "I did it!" I cheered.

"You did it!"
"You did it!"

I turned to to my side, but it was empty "that was great" Theo said and walked closer to me filling the empty gap where I was looking.

"You okay?" He asked "uh- yeah- I'm fine, but I think I'll just head home" I stuttered and went to get all the arrows. I carefully took them out of the tree so I wouldn't damage them.

"kay, let's go, I'll give you a ride" Theo said, we started walking towards the way we came.

I turned around for a few seconds, just to make sure...no, no it was just a memory.

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐊𝐈 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें