t h i r t e e n ✧

LOOK AFTER YOU
'I'll look after you
It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home'

aurora

"oh my god- hi hi hi!" I exclaimed as I kissed Stiles all over his face "hey" he said when we pulled away "Are you okay?" I say "yeah, I'm fine" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the game" I frowned "it's okay, babe" Stiles smiled

"Guys, back off. You can get your gear tomorrow. If anybody sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. Then tell him he's off the damn team!" Coach exclaimed.

"Dad, really. I'm okay" I heard Scott say "I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games" My dad sighed.

"Well, I mean this was just a pre-season scrimmage. I didn't even tell you about it" Scott said.

"But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here" My dad said "You're here now" Scott smiled.

"Plus I think there someone else you need to make good terms with" Scott looked at me and my dad turned too, but I looked away.

"Where's Kira?" "She took off. Aurora told her about cracking the second part of the Dead Pool" Liam said "Her mom's on it" I say.

"Everyone's on it" Liam said "You're not" Scott spoke "Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam said and I nodded.

• • •

I grabbed Stiles shirt and pulled him closer to me. "Wanna sleep over tonight?" I smiled "Sure" he smiled back.

We went upstairs and into my room. After watching some movies and talking we fell asleep.

He did. I couldn't sleep. I was just laying and staring into the wall trying to sleep.

I heard Stiles groaned softly. "why aren't you sleeping?" He mumbled into my neck "I can't- I don't want to" I sighed.

He turned me to face him. "You want to, you're scared to" He said "yeah" I admitted "baby, just sleep, try to, you need to rest, I'm right here", okay?" He said "yeah, okay, I'll try" I snuggled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"It'll change, you'll be alright" He whispered.