Chapter 26: The end

*long chapter

2 months later...

Jimin pov

Fighters marched against the cold winds as they followed their respective leaders up the treacherous snowbed. Today was the day I'll be ridding of the tyrant at the very place I left him to die 3 years ago.

"Where the hell is Fedrick?!" I anxiously asked Teyga who was busy sharpening his sword.

"I don't know. He is supposed to be here by now, taehyung's troops are already heading in from the north" he said and scratched his head.

I ruffled my hair in panic and darted around asking everyone for his whereabouts but to no avail. "Ugh there's no time for this"

Not long after, the loud stomping and screams of our enemies reverberated through the air as our fighters scrambled to get into formations.

This is it.

I led my whole army towards taehyung's, and we stared at each other for a good few seconds.
His eyes flashed with potent hatred and desperate determination as they pierced at me.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let the bloodshed begin!" He shouted sadistically.

His troops charged towards us at full speed like a black sheet engulfing a white. Everyone drew out their swords and all I heard after were metal clanging, groaning and blood squelching noises.

This was a living nightmare.

"STOP!" I screeched and all the fighters stood rooted, looking at me in shock. "I will take you on, 1 on 1. And till any one of us surrenders, no one shall fight"

Everyone gasped and moved away from the area, circling around the battlefield that was stained with blood and eyed me with fear.

"But before that, would you like to consider a deal?" Taehyung smirked and grabbed out Fedrick from who knows where.

"FEDRICK!" I exclaimed but his men stopped me in my tracks.

"If you surrender, I'll let your little friend go, if you don't I'll kill him right now"

"no..master...don't. I'm not worth it" he coughed out in a weak voice. My heart wrenched with guilt and sadness as I watched him struggle helplessly under taehyung's grasp.

Why does everyone I cherish always have to die?

"Hurry up, I don't have all day!" He huffed impatiently and swung Fedrick's frail body around.

"Please..don't..." was Fedrick's last words before that demon slashed him across his neck. A green pool of blood formed around his cold body and I hurried over to embrace him for one last time. "No.. fed..dri-ick" I sobbed out as tears fell uncontrollably.

"Oops sorry didn't mean to do that, he talked too much for a little alien HAHAHA." Taehyung laughed as if he just did nothing.

I turned to look at him as my eyes filled up with pure anger and uncontrollable hatred I never felt before.

"Aaaaah!" I charged towards him with my sword infront, emitting a loud clang when it hits his sword. He raised a brow and pushed me back, launching multiple stabs at once but I managed to block all of them.

Our blades slided across each other simultaneously as desperation filled each slash, both of us on a mad rush to kill each other.

After 30 minutes of back and forth, we backed away, both panting heavily like a run-down hare.

He tried a slash across my chest but missed by nearly an inch. "HAHAH your aiming is still worser than ever" I mocked.

"Urghh!" He groaned and went on a stabbing rampage which I managed to luckily block.

"JUST DIE ALREADY YOU USELESS WORM!" he taunted and gritted his teeth.

Suddenly, I felt something sharp poke through my ankle. To my horror, someone had shot me with a poison needle. It was taehyung I'm fighting against afterall, how could he not play dirty?

"You...cheater!" I blurted out and tried to regain my balance though the poison was already numbing my limbs.

He simply let out a sinister smile and stabbed right through my heart, knowing I'll be too weak to defend it.

I bit my lip in pain and pulled out his sword from my heart causing blood to  splurge everywhere. The overwhelming pain overtook me as I collasped onto the icy floor, holding my chest in agony.

My life flickered across me and at that point of time, I knew, I had lost. Miserably. My body unwillingly slams against the ground as my eyelids struggled to stay up.

I stared at the glaring sun. Was I in heaven?

Just then, pictures of Fedrick's last moment flashed through my half conscious mind, memories of chaeyoung being tortured by him hopped around my blurry vision.
My grip tightened on the snow beneath me.

"No" I muttered. Those memories seemed to have numbed all of the torturous pain. I stumbled back onto my feet and grasped my bleeding chest, moving towards the beast a step at a time.

"Oh god, won't he just die already? Someone please settle him" Taehyung didn't even bother looking back at me as he happily skipped away.

And I knew he was an aloof, complacent fighter that never looked back at his opponents. Using all of my remaining energy, I held up the blade with my shaky hands and endlessly stabbed taehyung in his chest as broken tears flowed down my scarred cheeks. "FUCK YOU!" I said, over and over again.

My eyes shut upon hearing the gruesome sound of groans and squelching. No, you can't be soft.

"I'm sorry.." I stuttered,still in the midst of insanely hacking his dead body. I bet I probably looked like a lunatic to the astonished fighters then.

"Jimin! Stop!" Teyga ran forward and pulled me back, dropping my crimson sword onto the ground.

My hands clasped onto my chest as the excruciating pain came knocking back. I crashed onto the ice as my body gave in, awaiting hell to collect my soul.

"no..cmon buddy, stay with us.." was the last I heard before my world faded to a pitch black.

I won.

End

Oof finally done with this long ass chapter, and don't get mad at this 'ending'. There will be an epilogue to conclude this ff. Thus far, thank u to every1 that has been reading n voting!

-A/N

"Everything exists in black and white"

*this artwork isnt by me, creds to original artist*