Chapter 7: i love you

Rose pov

Back on earth

It was 11pm at night and I was just about to turn in when I heard my doorbell. There stood jimin, with ruffled hair, a dirty top and lifeless eyes. What was he doing here again at this hour?

"Jimin,what do you want-" I started out but was interrupted when he suddenly pulled me to his chest.

"A hug" I was shocked at first but my hands slowly wrapped themselves on his back, as if it was by natural instinct. "I miss you" he whispered and dug his head onto my shoulders.

Jimin pov

It was my last 15 days here on earth before I get burnt into dust by humiliation when I return to the underworld, and I wanted to spend my last 360 hours of life with someone I cared about.

"Why are you so cold? Do you need me to bring you to the doctor's?" Her twinkling eyes met mine again as she placed her hands on my forehead.A rush of warmth and light ran through me again, I was glad there was someone who still cared about a disappointment like me.

"No I'm fine" I said as my legs wobbled and led me to the couch before I slumped down. It's been 2 weeks since I last ate and my energy was draining out faster than I thought. Dang it.

"Oh for christ's sake you're not! Look at you! You can't even walk properly" She helped me up the couch and into her bedroom. Even though my eyes were shut to conserve my energy my mind was still wide awake, aware of anything that my other 4 senses can take in.

She took up a quilt blanket,gently tucking me in and stroked my ruffled hair "get well soon pretty- face"

Rose pov

As I stood up, he suddenly pulled my wrist from the back and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me onto the bed and tightly wrapped his muscular arms around my body. "Jimin,you-"

"Shhhhh, sleep with me" he was so close I could feel his every breath. "You're mine."
I shut my eyes and enjoyed his toned body attached to mine, never knowing I needed this in my life till tonight.

Jimin pov

I took a whiff in the air and it smelt like rotten human flesh. Ugh disgusting. And then it struck me;only vampires that have been feeding on human blood would emit such an odour. And he or she must have been drying out humans if the smell was so pungent. Someone that wasn't invited was close by.

My eyes turned orange as I shifted my gaze to the window, when I saw a black blurry shadow watching me. Or infact,us. It noticed my piercing eyes and disappeared into the darkness. Someone was watching us, and he definitely isn't someone I would like to know.

End

(I do not own this photo, credits: roseminland on ig)