Chapter 8: mixed feelings

The next morning

Jimin pov

I was still in my deep slumber when I suddenly felt her slip out of my grip and I immediately jolted awake. "CHAE YOUNG AH!" Ever since the encounter last night I felt so scared of losing her to whoever was that black shadow.

"YAH! What now?!" She ran out of the bathroom,not realising she was still in the midst of changing her clothes.

"Oh...oh nothing" I stammered as my greedy eyes set themselves on her enticing body, ooh damn the curves though-

"You're drooling" she chuckled and rolled her eyes before going back to change "save the raging hormones for yourself"

I bit my lower lip and tried to calm my excitement down. Ok park jimin this ain't the vampire world where you can fuck whoever you want to.

She knew I didn't like the sunlight, so our "dates" were always after sunset. I stuck to her like pb on jelly after the incident yesterday night, and lived every day with trepidation,afraid she might just be killed if I let my guard down for a second. Everywhere we went, I would take a whiff in the air.That stench lingered no matter where we were, just of different intensity.
Who was he and what did he want?

Rosé pov

Jimin had unofficially moved into my place though my mind said no but my heart said yes. I didn't want to get cheated and dumped again by men. He insisted on sleeping with me every night despite my frequent outbreaks

"EOMMA! Noo eomma.." I tossed and woke up again in the middle of the night, shaking him awake with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Shhhh it's okay..its ok..you're ok" I would always hear him coax and pat my head till I stopped crying.I was grateful there was always someone I could turn to every night, sometimes my lips would involuntarily murmur "i love you" as I carassed his face with my fingers.

>>fast forward>>

Jimin pov

It was the 30th day of my mission but I was still beside chaeyoung with my arms wrapped around her shoulders,instead of being at the underworld for my arranged marriage with jennie. Yeah park jimin,why are you still here?!

But I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay here. I wanted to be human. I wanted to forget that I was a monster and that we belonged to opposite ends of a spectrum, just like black and white.

"Chae young, what if I told you I was a monster?"

She frowned "and what kind of monster are you?"

I was shocked by her calm response, it was as if she expected it. "A vampire? Those cruel creatures that despise mortals to their core?"

Then a smile slowly crept onto her face "haha silly, whatever creature you are I'll take it, I don't believe monsters have hearts" then she leaned closer and placed her hands on my chest
"But you sure do,and it's a really warm one". I stared at her beautiful glittering eyes again in surprise, did I?

But before I could enquire my own doubts, she pecked my lips "see, you're blushing" before letting out a laugh.

I gritted my teeth and pulled her towards me,entangling my lips with hers and tracing her curves with my hungry hands. I placed her on my lap and cupped her ass as our kisses went from mild and loving to hunger and lust. I've waited for this since the day I met you.

I should be making out with Jennie kim right now but instead, I was stuck here on Earth, more than ready to dry myself for a mortal. I didn't care about the underworld's crap anymore, I was just living in the moment, tasting chaeyoung like I never did before.

Unknown pov

"UGHHHHH! HOW DARE HE!" I whispered shouted under my breath, my hand curled into a ball as I watched him kiss that human. You'll pay for this dearly, park jimin.

End

(Again,I do not own these pictures! Cc to owners :) )

Sorry for the crappy update but side note-get ready for smut next chap 💦🥵