Chapter 15: kidnapped

Underworld

Third person pov

"Ms jennie. Please calm down, I heard they have already sent people down to get that playboy back" jennie's assistant said.

"As if that bitch would listen to the guards sent down" jennie rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I do have a way" taehyung looked at namjoon and jennie. "But I'll need some help"

Earth:the next morning

Rose pov

"HAHAH hey, stop it!" I giggled as jimin kept tracing his fingers round my ass.

"Shhh...you're so pretty" my heart fluttered as he suddenly hovered on top of me and pinned my hands down onto the bed. "Wish I could f*ck you all day"

"Ugh you're so needy" I teased and slapped his abs as his sinful lips went down,wanting to continue where he left off last night but the doorbell rang.

"Urgh..!! Are you serious?!" He whined and went towards the door.

"YAH PARK JIMIN!" I exclaimed and threw him some clothes "please remember to wear something on" guess he was too used to being naked.

"I mean its always more convenient being bare around you" jimin said as he reluctantly put on an oversized tee and a pair of black boxers.

"Appa?" I peered at the door, "what brings you here?"

"Today is my last day in town before I need to fly back to the states, so I hope to spend some time with you chaeyoung" he smiled. Hmm odd, he never said he intended to go back to the states though. Jimin sniffed him from top to bottom and gave me a thumbs up sign - signalling he wasn't a vampire in disguise.

"Come on! I don't much time left, let's go" my appa ushered and forcefully pulled me away from jimin.

"Young man please give me and my daughter some private time and not follow her like some fox on a trail every day," appa frowned and continued "not to mention your obsession with her on the bed"

I was initially shocked by appa's behaviour but perhaps he just really wanted to spend time with me. He was rarely that rude. Jimin wanted to follow but I stopped him, knowing it'll only agitate my father further

"it's okay, I'm safe with appa" and pecked him a kiss before we left.

"So where should we go?" I asked.

"The woods? Where we used to fish and trek?" Appa suggested.
I nodded enthusiastically. Those peaceful forests and its ambience never failed to make me feel nostalgic.

As we continued walking deeper into the woods, I noticed something strange about him. He kept looking down towards the leaf litter with every step we took, as if he was trying to avoid looking at me.

"Appa, why are you so quiet today?" He was usually quite the chatterbox but particularly not today.

"Oh.. oh am I?" He continued shifting his glances,looking anywhere except for me.

"Do you remember where we used to fish appa?"

"Oh..it's been a long time darling, my memory is all a blur now"

"Then..do you remember what was smallfish out of sea?" It was our secret code to call for help, he was the one that made this up. ( Smallfish Out of the Sea, S.O.S )

"A children's poem?"

My heart raced in fear as I stood rooted on the ground.

"What's wrong?" He asked upon seeing me stop moving out of a sudden.

"Y-youre..n-not appa..!" I quivered under my breath.

"What a smart babygirl you are" he finally looked up and met my gaze with his piercing eyes that turned navy blue as my vision purpled down into absolute darkness.

End

(I do not own this picture, creds to owner)