chapter 2: park chaeyoung

Jimin pov

I slept through the morning since my skin couldn't take earth's light. It was simply to bright for my kind. Though I would have to admit this world was filled with endless love and light,something vampires didn't have, or perhaps never born with. We believed more in gaining power,recognition and instilling fear more than anything else.

>>fast forward>>
It was 6pm, and the sun had finally started to set. I put on a black hoodie and a pair of shades before turning into my human version with dark brown eyes,blunt teeth,tanner skin and fingernails.

Trudging along the street, several residents in the neighbourhood shot me a curious look as I heard their whispers :
Who's that new boy? Never seen him around here before
He looks pretty creepy IMO with those shades
Oooh he seems pretty hot,new guy to hit on

But little did they know I could hear all these. Ugh humans, I thought before quickening my pace towards the citizens information board, hoping to get a clearer picture of identities here.

I pushed open its doors and an old woman, probably in her 60s looked up. "Sorry sir, we are closing in 10 minutes"

I put down my hoodie and smirked, turning down all the binds in the small office with a swish of my finger.
I locked my gaze at the old lady who was paralysed by shock and fear.

"Give me the information book." I demanded, she turned back, still quivering with fear and handed me a stack of files. I snatched it over, grabbed her by the neck and erased her memory.

Teleporting back to my apartment, I sat on the couch,scrolling through endless profiles. Wow, this was harder than I thought.

But the thought of the power and lust I was going to get kept me going. Till, this girl's profile caught my attention.

This person didn't have a mother? It was odd to me since I knew humans were the best creatures when it comes to taking care of their offspring

This person didn't have a mother? It was odd to me since I knew humans were the best creatures when it comes to taking care of their offspring. But for some reason, some part of this person just reaches out to me and I was determined to find out why.

Park chaeyoung,park chaeyoung,I'm coming for you.

With a snap of my fingers, I teleported to her place. Right in her room where she was fast asleep. I inched my way closer to reveal her angel like face and soft snores. Wow, women here do look so much different and gentler than what I have back there.

I didn't know why but my heart thudded when I touched her body. It was warm, radiating mankind's love that I never felt before. It was an unexplainable feeling. The warmth felt so good and comforting I didn't want to leave her side. I was puzzled by this feeling yet enjoying it at the same time.

Yah! Park jimin! You're here to complete your mission, not get hooked to some human girl my greedy mind snapped.

"I'll be back park chae young"

-End-