Chapter 18 : our child

jimin pov

I pulled chaeyoung even closer towards me. "appa.."

"Don't call me that! I don't have a son like you!" My father snapped and folded his arms.

"Give me the girl" grandpa said. "We will end this human-vampire feud once and for all"

"She didn't do anything, it wasn't her fault. Why are you taking revenge on her when it's clearly her mother's problem!?" I bursted out with drops of tears forming in my eyes, I couldn't take it. "her mother 'betrayed' you for love, what's wrong with that?"

"Ha..ha park jimin, have you lost your vampire mind?" Jennie mocked. "Are you sane? You're sounding like those annoying mortals!"

"Don't mind this gullible child father. Do what you need to." my father said. I saw my grandpa signalling 2 guards towards me and chaeyoung.

"NO" I kicked off the guards and pushed them aside. "You're not getting her unless I die"

"Aisshhh tch! Pabo!" My grandpa scoffed and pushed my down on my knees. I couldn't fight back, he was too strong for me.

All I could do was helplessly watch them tie her back onto the torture board. My heart ached at the very sight of her lifeless body getting tossed around by them.

"Stop please, let her go.. her pulse is very weak" i pleaded.

"Do we look like we care whether she's dead or alive sweetie?" Jennie lifted up my chin. "You're still mine jimin, don't get too involved with that girl"

"Shutup slut! The only person that owns me is park.chae.young. you heard that?" I shouted again but all of them just ignored me...they are gonna regret this. "Continue throwing your baby tantrums jimin, it's gonna be all over real soon" jennie turned back before walking off.

What do I say? Must I really tell them the reality of things for them to stop? Ugh..stupid bitches.

"YAAh! She's expecting" i finally let those words out. Even though I'm not sure, but it was the only way to get those idiot's attention .

They all turned back and glared at me.
"Excuse me?" Appa said. He looked over to the underworld doctor that nodded in dismay, "I'm afraid it is true my lord"

"URGHHH!!!!"

"It could be a human child could it?" Jennie asked.

"So you want to find out huh?" I smirked and directed my powers towards chaeyoung. The power orb reverted back from her glowing abdomen and slammed jennie against the wall.
The power of an unborn royal was unimaginable.

"It's mine. If she dies,all you f*ckers would be turned into dust" it was against the book of laws to kill any offspring with royal lineage.

Grandpa gasped in horror and instructed the men to release her, throwing chae back to me.

"How dare you despicable child!" His old raspy voice let out.

"I don't want to live in this cold hearted place where no love exists anymore. Till we meet again demonic folks" I smirked and teleported back to earth

hang in there chae... reaching the hospital real soon, you and our little creation would be just fine~

End

Sorry for the late update 😭😩
Will not be updating as frequently anymore(probs every 1-2 wks) due to exams,so sorry,but pls continue supporting ff thank you in advance! :V

Sorry for the late update 😭😩Will not be updating as frequently anymore(probs every 1-2 wks) due to exams,so sorry,but pls continue supporting ff thank you in advance! :V

Jirosé💕