Chapter 6:arranged marriage

New characters:

Jennie kim

Kim Nam joon

Kim Nam joon

Jimin pov

I finally brought myself to accept reality, I had fallen for a mortal. This was considered a sin punishable by death in the underworld because it was seen as betrayal to the kingdom, but for some reason she made me feel fearless.

I didn't care about the consequence, I didn't care about the power, I didn't care whether she was a human or not. I just wanted her to be safe and hidden away from the elders that wanted to cease her precious soul. Why would they want to ruin such a innocent human? Nevertheless,I intended to return to the underworld and braced myself for the worst as I break my failed mission to my father.

Back at the underworld

"Ah my son is back for a visit!" My father exclaimed.

"Actually I came back to-" I stuttered but was interrupted by his enthusiasm "ahhh I know good news always awaits from you son. But hold it in! I have another greater piece of news"

"What?"

"You're going to be married to Jennie Kim, leader of the female vampire alliance, the greatest female warrior of the underworld"
Darn. I should have known. Arranged marriages were a traditional custom here whenever a new king is appointed and princes like me are made to marry other powerful female icons to secure our influence and maintain our positions.

But I didn't want to marry her. I only wanted chaeyoung. Park chaeyoung. Yeah Jimin here you are again, but it's not like you have a choice.

"What's the matter, son? You don't look happy!"

"Should I be?"

"of course! You should be thankful Ms Kim thinks you're attractive, I was still worrying about your marriage" And then a woman in a red and black lace dress stepped into the chamber with black lips and dark wavy hair.

She came forward and lightly slapped my cheeks "how tender. Seems like I've made the right choice" what the fuck? What's wrong with this Jennie kim? Is she some bitch that's just going to treat me like a sex toy at night?

"Hello. I am her brother. Kim nam joon" a buff guy emerged from her back. What a sibiling duo.
But I forced out a smile and shook his rough plastered hands.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this." I huffed
"Why, my soft baby?" jennie raised a brow.
"I already love someone else"
Then there was a few seconds of awkward silence, and everyone started bursting out laughing.
"Oh jesus! Are you drunk? You're son is quite a joker your highness!" Nam joon said in the midst of his hacking laughter.

"My dear, since when was mankind's love part of us?" jennie mocked.

Right jimin you've forgotten you're part of this dark dimension, not the bright warm one chaeyoung lives in.
"Don't mind him. Perhaps he's too distracted by his mission in the mortal realm" my father said and sent the duo off.

What do I do now? Not only am I going to marry a slut-like vampire but also going to fail my mission on earth. Ugh park jimin why are you such a let down? The worsest part was to break this to my father but I wanted the drama today to end here, so I decided not to continue ruining his mood today.

"Get yourself together! This is a final decision,no buts. Your wedding day would be on the 30th day of your mission.
Turn up on time and don't embarass me like how you did earlier" He raised his voice a little. I reluctantly nodded as I turned and walked out with my head hanging down.

End