Chapter 25: the box

"What were you doing? Why are you so rash!" Fedrick exclaimed as he fumbled about the old dusty table in his small hut.

"He threatened to harm her Fedrick!How can I possibly stay put?" I whined and folded my arms.

He shook his head, "calm down jimin, he cannot do anything to her. She's protected by the elders because of the half-blood in her"

"So please, get yourself together" Fedrick finished and patted my shoulders. "An impending war is heading for us"

I nodded in reluctance and swallowed down all the emotions that was building up in me. I trained for hours everyday, taking on multiple fighters at a time so that I could pit against taehyung in time to come.

Apparently, he got extremely strong after sucking off nearly hundreds of human lives in the past few months. And for a vampire like me who hasn't had much blood, my strength and endurance could never compare to his.

"So it's time for tactics" Teyga always said.

On earth
Rose pov

"Rosie, do you know what's this?" Jungkook shouted from the study room on the second level. I sped up the stairs and saw him holding an odd looking box.

It was an old brown leather box with my name engraved on it. "I'm not sure, I'll check it out later" I said and grabbed the box over to myself, almost aggressively.

He raised a brow but didn't prod further and continued clearing the study.

Those images that formed in my mind got more and more frequent but for some reason I didn't feel like telling jungkook. I looked down at the box and my sixth sense is telling me that this box might just be the answer.

I locked the private room's door and slowly opened the rusty chest, anticipating for some sort of picture or note. I frowned when there was nothing but a notebook.

"Hmm?" I took out the dust covered book and flipped through its crusty pages only to find diaries of an anonymous. "Ugh..." I sighed in disappointment.

As I closed the book, a sudden pain overtook me and I fell onto the floor in agony as my palms profusely knocked on my skull, hoping that it would stop. A brief snap of colored images flashed across my mind and I desperately tried to make sense of it but to no avail.

Whatever that had been happening for the past few months seemed like my brain was trying to reconnect a forgotten part of my memory.

When the pain finally stopped, a picture flew out from the notebook. "What the heck.." I sighed.

I was extremely puzzled but more afraid at this point of time. As much as I wanted to find out what was wrong with me, everything was simply getting creepier. From a letter to the images, to a random box in our study, how paranormal can this get?

I squinted my eyes to focus on that torn picture as I carassed my finger over it lovingly. Tears unknowingly flowed down my cheeks as I started rambling a familiar name over and over again. Park jimin.

End

Sorry for the late update, didn't know what to write😅