Chapter 5: kill her

Jimin's pov

I slumped on my chair and sighed. What's wrong with you park jimin, you know that chaeyoung is the one you're supposed to kill. So whatchu waiting for?! I clearly knew the truth but couldn't bring myself to accept it. Come on she's just a vulnerable mortal that would be gone with a slash. I couldn't bring myself to harm her nor could I bear to let go whatever I had waited for all these years.

And with the endless streams of such thoughts, I submitted to those desires.

"Yes jimin this is what you've wanted. This what you've waited. This is what you were here for."

At chaeyoung's place

I crept into her bedroom, already in my vampire form with sharp teeth and claws, ready to kill. Don't let mankind's emotions take control of you, my evil mind snapped again. I bit my lower lip,shut my eyes and let the darkness in me do its job.

But just as I was about to slash her neck, I felt a sharp pain through my chest. I stumbled backward in agony as I groaned and lost my balance, falling to the ground with a thud, waking her up.

Rosé's pov

I was shocked awake by the loud sound. Huh? I lifted my groggy self up and glanced around the room.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed and my eyes widened as I frantically searched for the light switches with my mind still half asleep.

"YAAH PARK JIMIN what are you doing here?!" I chided. It was 3am in the freaking morning and my weird ass creepy neighbour has decided to pop into my house. How irritating get he get?

"I..I..arghh" he was clutching his chest.
As pissed and annoyed I was, I was concerned since he didn't look good"you okay though?" I went forward and helped him up.

"Kiss me" he whispered into my ear.
"What?!" I would admit he was pretty hot and sexy but I'm not slutty enough to kiss a neighbour whom I've just known for a week just because he was attractive. You know you can't resist him park chaeyoung. It's just a matter of time. I hit my dumb brain to stop this mess of reality.

"Please..I'm sorry.." he begged again, still clutching onto his chest in pain. My heart flinched seeing him like that, come on, its plainly to get him out of discomfort.

I bent down and pressed my lips against his. But they were so cold and stiff, as if he never felt or gave love to anyone before. My eyes shut as he cupped my cheeks and traced my jawline with his fingers. Damn chaeyoung don't lie, you were enjoying it.

He pulled away and placed his hands onto my heart. "You're so warm" he said and smiled before looking up "thank you"

"Well.. you're welcome but don't do that again. Housebreaking and harassment is an offence"

"I won't" he chuckled and rubbed his eyebrows in slight amusement.

End