Chapter 3:getting closer

Jimin pov

Even though this wasn't part of my mission, i was extremely curious. What kind of human was she? Some weird hybrid? Why was she making me feel this way?Being a cold hearted creature, I had so many questions on my mind. but first, I needed to find out more about this park chae young.

I leaned against the wall in a black hoodie to protect myself from the blazing sun, waiting for her to come out of the house. And then finally the door clicked.

"Hello" I greeted in a cold,stern tone. I mean that's how vampires talk,so-

"YAHHH! What the heck? Hey but who are you?" She jumped.

"I'm Jimin and I suppose your park chae young."

"Wait are you some stalker or what? How do you know my name and where I lived?" She frowned. I looked up and locked my gaze at her, staring into her eyes. They didn't glimmer, though her eyes weren't the typical dull shade of human gray. They were bright, but so watery at the same time. I used my vision ability and tried to take a look into her past, but I couldn't, all I could see was the reflection of myself.

"Why can't I see through you?" I asked myself in frustration.

"I'm sorry? See through me? You drunk lad?" She scoffed. "Look, I don't have the whole day for you, so just please leave the compound before I call the cops"

"Oh no no, I just wanted to make some friends since I'm new to the area" I let out a fake smile hoping she'll take to it.

"Pfft right, fine, but saying stupid shit like that earlier isn't how you make friends. I suppose you want my number" She smirked before driving off in her car. And again, my heart thudded. Yah park jimin! I shook my head,annoyed at myself for being so inferior to an earthling.

****

"Yes, now what do you want creepy-new-neighbour?" She swung her door open in irritation.

"Company" I looked up and made a sad puppy face.

"Ugh fine I can't believe a grown up is acting like a kid now" she rolled her eyes before letting me into the living hall. Just as I remembered. She probably didn't know that I've visited this place every night since the day I saw her.

We sat down on the couch as she scrolled through movies to watch before grabbing a whole box of snacks out. What the- are these human food too? She saw my clueless face and laughed, "hey have you not seen potato chips in your life?"

"Oh no." I bluntly replied. Darn it, you're so stupid jimin.

"Where have you been all your life dude, under a rock?" she laughed even harder and then offered me "then try some" but I rejected, knowing that vampires couldn't take in human food.

Talking about meals, it's been a week since I last fed on human blood or fears. And no doubt was I famished since we could only last about 2-3 days on a meal. But I didn't feel hungry when I was with chae young, instead I felt full. As if I had just sucked a whole man of its juices. Why? Where did the cold-blooded hunger go?  I couldn't bear to kill her,I didn't even want to scratch her. Dang it,here comes that feeling again, it was indescribable. I didn't even realise a smile had crept into my face as I stared at her like a lunatic.

"Edward is so sexy" i turned my attention to her comment. She was watching this 'vampire' movie called twilight.

"What a joke," I started,rolling my eyes since I knew real vampires like me were never what they portrayed in mankind's imaginations. "Werewolves are the vampires slaves, and furthermore, they don't have red shot eyes"

"How would you know? Are you one of them?"My heart skipped a beat, thinking I've just blown my cover but thankfully she was just joking around.

"Haha! Calm down, vampires don't exist" she nudged me in the chest.

"Maybe they do, just in a different world"

End