Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!

Start from the beginning

What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace

'Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

I finally finish singing and see the others gaping at me,their mouths wide open.They stand up too.

"Tris that was.....Terrific",Chris says.

"Thanks,Chris",I say.

"Yeah your voice is.......Amazing",Marlene says.

"Yeah you sing so well",Shauna says.I smile and thank them.

"Don't mind me interrupting.Tris.........You sing with so much passion.Your voice is great",Ash says.

"Thanks Ash",I say and she smiles.I smile back.

"Yeah we didn't know that we have such an Amazing singer in our gang",Uriah says and all the boys nod including my heart breaker...FOUR.

I sit down and they sit down too.

I scan the gang inorder to find a victim for my dare.Then I decide to give the dare to Four because he gave me a dare too.

"Four......Candor or Dauntless ??",I ask.

"Huh ?? Umm.....Dauntless ?",He answers more sort of a question.I guess he wasn't expecting that too,like me.

"Okay so I dare you to......Put on a blindfold and try to catch us,when you catch someone you have to guess who it is by touching them alone.",I say and everyone compliments me on my dare choice.

"Uh.....Okay fine",He replies still confused.

Zeke puts a blindfold on him and turns him around for.....god know how many times.He keeps on turning him and we just scatter around Zeke's living room.

"Oh for god sake,Stop it Zeke",Four finally says.

"Okay.You are good to go",Zeke says.He turns Four one last time around and joins us in scattering around the living room so that he doesn't catch us.

Four comes behind us.He goes towards Uriah first but then Uriah moves away then he goes to Ash,she moves away too.He then goes to Will who is smart enough to move from there.He goes to the rest of the members of the gang but they move away.Then he comes towards me but when I try to move back I hit the chair and the chair falls.This alerts Four of my location and he comes and gets me before I can go away from there.

"I caught someone",Four yells in my ear.....unintentionally.

"You have to guess who it is",Shauna says.