#23

------No One's Pov----

The paint infront of him was showing. Kuroko felt Seiji's arm's around his waist, as Seijuro showed the full paint.

"Don't you like it? We were planning to show it to you but we change plans that we'll show you even if it's not the time to show you" Seijuro walk toward's the bluenette, "So.. Do you like it..?" that whisper make the bluenette froze.

"Well.. Uhh.. I-Its just quite a bit.. surprising.." Kuroko rubbed his nape, he had to admit, that it's been a while that he hadn't seen this room. "And? Do you like it?" They ask once more, Kuroko can't even think if he like's it or not.

"I.. I don't know.. b-but.. I-It's beautiful.." Kuroko can't even answer straightly to them. They both hummed coldly, "Oh? Didn't you like it?" that question make Kuroko shiver. "No, it's.. it's not like that.." Kuroko responded with a serious tone.

The twin's look at the bluenette. "Seijuro Kun and Seiji Kun you.. well.. you don't.. you guy's don't need to sent me flower's everyday and make some beautiful gift's for me everyday.. well I like how you guy's gave me gift's like.. everything but this is like everyday now.. but-----" The bluenette was cut off, "Let us spoil you" Seijuro smiled at him. "You guy's.. don't have to" Kuroko whisper, "I don't want to get spoiled.." Kuroko rubbed his nape.

They chuckle, Kuroko look at them. "What's funny?" He ask with his deadpanned face. "Ah, it's nothing, Dear" Seiji chuckle once more, more like laughing.

Kuroko sweatdrop, 'They're weird..' Kuroko sigh. "So.. can I.. go home? I'll take the paint and-----" the bluenwtte was cut off once more when they grabbed him and layed on the bed with them.

Covering themselves with blanket, "Eh?.." Kuroko look at them, he was on the middle, "Wake us up tomorrow morning" Seiji said in a lazy tone.

"But.. I have still.." When Kuroko look at them, they were asleep. 'They're fast asleep..' Kuroko start's to sweat. He sigh, Kuroko start's closing his eye's.

'I hope.. I  can wake them up tomorrow'

As the bluenette fell asleep in they're arm's.

--------------------------------------

The next day.

It was morning, Kuroko hummed softly as his vision was very blurred, he woke up and yawned. He saw the twin's was gone, 'Eh..?' Kuroko even look at the time at his phone, it was almost late. Kuroko turned into stone and fastly grab his bag to ran outside the room.

He doesn't know where he is, since the Mansion is so big even the hallways, it was making him dizzy. Not until he saw a maid, "Uhm.. Can I.. --------" he was also cut off when the maid smile at him.

"Eh? Are you Kuroko Tetsuya Sama? The Akashi's is been waiting for you at the dining room, please follow me" she bowed very respectfully. Kuroko look at her, every maid's is always moving and always doing something.

They both walk down the stairs, "Oh I forgot we have an elevator, but this is the short path to go to the Dining room. The Akashi's are very happy to see you" she smiled.

Kuroko rubbed his nape, he knew about it, he still remember the paint that they gave to him. He admit that the paint is a very beautiful picture. Since Kuroko was in space, he forgot where he is right now.